The Gift of being Somali Is Our Women

John Farah

Somalinimo till i dhimo
Self Hating Women Ruin Society

Listen a society is over the second the women lose respect for their men, this has always been the case. When the majority of women have had their minds spoiled by toxic female energy, there no longer remains an incentive for men to be great. That then results in society falling ass backwards into the dark ages.

White Feminism Is Self Hate

Look at caadan society. All that freedom in sexuality that they got from the "summer of love", when birth control was created; has resulted in the biggest self hate ever witnessed in all of history. Imagine every white woman is suddenly dragging every white man while also sampling every other ethnicity under Allah's sun.

I could understand caadan women protesting for their men, I'd even find it attractive if they did. But instead they degrade and insult their men, it's disgusting. They're out here instead doing the most for every other race except their own. Something about that, doesn't sit well. Ever notice that white women only campaign and do activism for men they find attractive? Have you seen them campaign for indoyahr or Indian with the same energy? "The bigger the d1ck, the more empathetic the white b!tch" here in America we call it the Mandingo complex.

Don't Repeat Their Failure

White men failed, they allowed toxic female energy to go unchecked, and they allowed w_h_o_r_e men to deflower and ruin the majority of their women. Is there a man who lives in the west who hasn't sampled caadan women? Whenever I look towards caadan men today, I see disappointment, they've given up on their women and are marrying out. And their woman have given up on them. I see a very similar trend happening with the current generation of Somalis living in the west.

Somali Men Have Failed Their Women

Do you ever complain about something you don't care about? Do you put energy into something that doesn't matter to you? Pay attention to when Somali Women speak. From coast to coast they are telling us men, that "Somali men are trash" , "Somali men are the worst". Most of you obtuse men will not see the hidden meaning in their complaints and miss completely what they are saying. Does a Woman ever put energy into complaining about something she dislikes? Absolutely not.

They Complain Because They Care

When Somali Women complain about Somali Men they are telling us they need us to become strong again. Somali Women in the West are growing up without the protection of men, they are having to face caadan society on their own and they are wondering,

" Where are our men?"
" Why do we not have communities?"
" Why do we not have industries?"
" Why am I not protected in today's world?"

We have lost something that our ancestors always had, Somalis have always been fearless, they have fearlessly gone out into the unknown and conquered it. But somehow we are no longer fearless in the west? We've given birth to civilizations the world around, everyone else comes from us. We are the progenitors of humanity and the witnesses to the ancients.

The problem is our women cannot accept weak men, they are from the same blood and understand that weakness breeds more weakness. When they insult you, when they tell you they don't care - remember that they are looking for you to show them strength, they are looking for you to show them leadership and they are looking for you to be their rock. The amount of posts I see on this forum of you men fighting Somali women makes me sick, (ok I admit sometimes it's funny). I can clan clearly see the pain from the women here on this site, begging for you lot to become strong.

Day Breaks Before The Storm

Men, become strong. Protect the Women in your communities. Equally shame the w_h_o_r_e men as much as you do the w_h_o_r_e women. Defend the honor of Somalis. Do not let your woman go into caadan society alone, do not let them get fooled by w_h_o_r_e culture. It is when they enter the lions den unprotected that they get hurt the most. Do you know how many Somali women have left Somali society because they've gotten to a certain level of success? How many are complaining on the internet about being unable to find even basic men to marry. What do you think happens to women like that who are surrounded by madow and caadan men? Do you not think Somalis produce beautiful woman coveted by the entire world? What man willingly allows the treasure of his homeland to be defiled, I repeat, what man allows the treasure of his homeland to be defiled? Give the same energy online towards Somali Women that you do towards camels. Because I can promise you one thing, our country has done only one thing right and that is produce amazing woman.

Our Gift Is Somali Women

The fact our Women are as amazing as they are is the gift given to us by Allah. Imagine all the other men of different races who have to pick among women that are not as attractive, are not attentive and intelligent - as Somali Women.

An average Somali man can marry a Somali Woman who looks like a supper model, Mashallah! Other men are learning our language just to have a chance. We can either start fixing up and cover the shame our Women are enduring as a result of our weakness, or we can join the caadan men and watch our people die out, because we were not fearless enough to protect our women when the night bandits came. For the women you throw under today are the treasures other men fight for.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Absolutely sxb I love my beloved wife and s lucky to have beautiful somali woman by my side.

Self Hating Women Ruin Society

Listen a society is over the second the women lose respect for their men, this has always been the case. When the majority of women have had their minds spoiled by toxic female energy, there no longer remains an incentive for men to be great. That then results in society falling ass backwards into the dark ages.
It's unavoidable. Non-white women in the west wish they were white women at some point in their life.

White Feminism Is Self Hate

Look at caadan society. All that freedom in sexuality that they got from the "summer of love", when birth control was created; has resulted in the biggest self hate ever witnessed in all of history. Imagine every white woman is suddenly dragging every white man while also sampling every other ethnicity under Allah's sun.

I could understand caadan women protesting for their men, I'd even find it attractive if they did. But instead they degrade and insult their men, it's disgusting. They're out here instead doing the most for every other race except their own. Something about that, doesn't sit well. Ever notice that white women only campaign and do activism for men they find attractive? Have you seen them campaign for indoyahr or Indian with the same energy? "The bigger the d1ck, the more empathetic the white b!tch" here in America we call it the Mandingo complex.
Gotta disagree. White women don't attack their own men in the same non-white women do. It's generally all men they criticize. Non-white female feminism is 'self hate', and a tool white people use to great affect.

Don't Repeat Their Failure

White men failed, they allowed toxic female energy to go unchecked, and they allowed ***** men to deflower and ruin the majority of their women. Is there a man who lives in the west who hasn't sampled caadan women? Whenever I look towards caadan men today, I see disappointment, they've given up on their women and are marrying out. And their woman have given up on them. I see a very similar trend happening with the current generation of Somalis living in the west.
Lol white dudes are fine. Every race of women throws themselves at them their whole life.

Somali Men Have Failed Their Women

Do you ever complain about something you don't care about? Do you put energy into something that doesn't matter to you? Pay attention to when Somali Women speak. From coast to coast they are telling us men, that "Somali men are trash" , "Somali men are the worst". Most of you obtuse men will not see the hidden meaning in their complaints and miss completely what they are saying. Does a Woman ever put energy into complaining about something she dislikes? Absolutely not.
They Complain Because They Care

When Somali Women complain about Somali Men they are telling us they need us to become strong again. Somali Women in the West are growing up without the protection of men, they are having to face caadan society on their own and they are wondering,

" Where are our men?"
" Why do we not have communities?"
" Why do we not have industries?"
" Why am I not protected in today's world?"

We have lost something that our ancestors always had, Somalis have always been fearless, they have fearlessly gone out into the unknown and conquered it. But somehow we are no longer fearless in the west? We've given birth to civilizations the world around, everyone else comes from us. We are the progenitors of humanity and the witnesses to the ancients.

The problem is our women cannot accept weak men, they are from the same blood and understand that weakness breeds more weakness. When they insult you, when they tell you they don't care - remember that they are looking for you to show them strength, they are looking for you to show them leadership and they are looking for you to be their rock. The amount of posts I see on this forum of you men fighting Somali women makes me sick, (ok I admit sometimes it's funny). I can clan clearly see the pain from the women here on this site, begging for you lot to become strong.

There's real problems in the Somali community, especially the lifestyle and low achievement of Somali men in the west...I see it a lot in my city. So there are legitimate gripes from Somali women.

Lol but don't kid yourself most of that disparaging stuff on social media is posturing for ajnabis and othering themselves from the 'bad' Somali men.

Day Breaks Before The Storm

Men, become strong. Protect the Women in your communities. Equally shame the ***** men as much as you do the ***** women. Defend the honor of Somalis. Do not let your woman go into caadan society alone, do not let them get fooled by ***** culture. It is when they enter the lions den unprotected that they get hurt the most.
Our only duty is to women in our family.

Do you know how many Somali women have left Somali society because they've gotten to a certain level of success? How many are complaining on the internet about being unable to find even basic men to marry. What do you think happens to women like that who are surrounded by madow and caadan men?

Those women left to cadaan and madow men because that's what they want.

Do you not think Somalis produce beautiful woman coveted by the entire world? What man willingly allows the treasure of his homeland to be defiled, I repeat, what man allows the treasure of his homeland to be defiled? Give the same energy online towards Somali Women that you do towards camels. Because I can promise you one thing, our country has done only one thing right and that is produce amazing woman.

No I don't. Only coveted by jareeers since you know the situation they're dealing with, everything is beautiful to them :/

Our Gift Is Somali Women

The fact our Women are as amazing as they are is the gift given to us by Allah. Imagine all the other men of different races who have to pick among women that are not as attractive, are not attentive and intelligent - as Somali Women.

An average Somali man can marry a Somali Woman who looks like a supper model, Mashallah! Other men are learning our language just to have a chance. We can either start fixing up and cover the shame our Women are enduring as a result of our weakness, or we can join the caadan men and watch our people die out, because we were not fearless enough to protect our women when the night bandits came. For the women you throw under today are the treasures other men fight for.

Too much simping here saxib. :mjlol:

One thing I know for sure is Somali women are generally more modest than any other group of women I've come across. The other stuff I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's unavoidable. Non-white women in the west wish they were white women at some point in their life.

Gotta disagree. White women don't attack their own men in the same non-white women do. It's generally all men they criticize. Non-white female feminism is 'self hate', and a tool white people use to great affect.

Lol white dudes are fine. Every race of women throws themselves at them their whole life.

There's real problems in the Somali community, especially the lifestyle and low achievement of Somali men in the west...I see it a lot in my city. So there are legitimate gripes from Somali women.

Lol but don't kid yourself most of that disparaging stuff on social media is posturing for ajnabis and othering themselves from the 'bad' Somali men.

Our only duty is to women in our family.

Those women left to cadaan and madow men because that's what they want.

No I don't. Only coveted by jareeers since you know the situation they're dealing with, everything is beautiful to them :/

Too much simping here saxib. :mjlol:

One thing I know for sure is Somali women are generally more modest than any other group of women I've come across. The other stuff I'm not sure.

Some of us weren't raised self-hating like you and never dreamed of being anything else. We never gave ajnabi men the time of day though we could with ease get a good looking one as they showed attention that was never reciprocated. And you know thats what makes us respectable and makes others flock to us. Desperate energy is for people that accept shisheye like scraps.:mjlol:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Somali women are great, however there are some that belongs to the streets and they take too much space and attention with their polarizing bullshit whether it's in real life or in social media.

The good women stay lowkey and they know dhantooda.

But then again same things could be said about the men.

We all can do better by calling a spade a spade and we need take personal responsibility for our own bullshit.

Let's be real, some of us somalis, both men and women are just wastemans in life and their personalities stinks and just likes to talk to hear themselves talk or doing the most for likes and retweets.

I don't mind that but however these folks have to accept the fact that people sometimes don't want to accept your bs.
Go seek therapy and don't take out your shit on social media.
Dont attempt to force delusion into become reality, waad waalidoonta

We men need to stop being so damn sensitive about everything and the ladies need to stop shaming ragga soomaaliyeed.

This is for men AND women. By "you" I mean those people in critique, so don't bother taking this personal. Just think about it.

Some of us weren't raised self-hating like you and never dreamed of being anything else. We never gave ajnabi men the time of day though we could with ease get a good looking one as they showed attention that was never reciprocated. And you know thats what makes us respectable and makes others flock to us. Desperate energy is for people that accept shisheye like scraps.:mjlol:

giphy.gif

Damn I use that word when describing other qabils

Trending