The Gay Male Penguins of Australia Raising a Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
These penguins just are just niggas chillin. The gay agenda has reached the animal world.

:mjohreally:

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Do you think that this is a new phenomenon? Meet Phillip and Miley two male gay penguins from New Zealand who adopted an abandoned chick. Check the video on the link below and there are female penguin lesbians raising babies together.

upload_2019-1-17_3-18-56.jpeg

Same-sex penguin couple raising abandoned chick.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/cutestuff/72983987/null
Lesbian penguin couple raises 'foster child' in New Zealand.

http://www.dpa-international.com/to...ses-foster-child-new-zealand-170425-99-190665

@Timo Madow and proud

Sxb, RIP to the old man. He did well in raising a great bloke like you.

Astighfirullah may Allah destroy these khaniis penguins like qaymu luut. They're going to molest that baby penguin
@Ameen

Do you think the penguins should be forced into Gay Conversion Therapy? Let's ask @Steamdevolopment

Do you understand the language of the animal kingdom for you to say that they identify as gay? Not everything is sexual. Male cats lick eachother, that dont mean they are gay. :chrisfreshhah:

All those vids look like animals just hanging out.

Ok Professor Cauli, the dean of animal behavioural sciences at the University of Gedo.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Did y'all ever hear of the story of that one horny camel in Australia that humped it's owner to death?

That Camel also apperanly raped/molested other animals such as goats and sheep.

Worst part is the Camel was a fetus (10 month's old.)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One day when science and reasoning prevails and the feeble minded die out there will be gay mariage legal in Somalia, whether this is done by ethnic Somalis or Somali Bantus I could not care less

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Invite me to your wedding when that happens :samwelcome:

Huuno even "If" i was gay, i will never marry same sex. Its simply impractical. The logistics dont mesh. Ask the thousand of lesbians who thought it was a good idea to live together only to break up & and move out in a month

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@AussieHustler cares more about gay penguins than Somali people.

@AussieHustler would save a snake before he saves a Somali.

I trust a hungry crocodile with Somalis than @AussieHustler

@AussieHustler wakes up in the morning and chants the Australian national anthem

@AussieHustler calls Burger King, Hungry Jacks

@AussieHustler randomly adopts the Somali cat and leaves them on the side of the road.

@AussieHustler once wrote to peta and complained about the cat breed that's named Somali, and asked for it to be changed.

@AussieHustler once beat up his white girlfriend after she called him my big strong Somali daddy. He got triggered that she referred to him as Somali.

@AussieHustler its all jokes, don't get mad, get glad :lol:

Astighfirullah may Allah destroy these khaniis penguins like qaymu luut. They're going to molest that baby penguin
Anyone who calls on God, Allah, or whatever the heck you call Him to destroy things you don't like is an extremist bound for al Qaeda, al Shabaab, ISIS, anti-balaka, etc.
Big L for you buddy
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending