The gatekeepers of the deen are saying buraanbur is haram

Buranbur doesn't use music, nor are women bending over or shaking their titties, hips or booties.
It's not a seductive dance at all. Unless you have a problem and even a woman's walk turns you on. Buranbur is a HALAL female pastime, not supposed to be attended by men nor is it for the male gaze.

Anyway, now with social media, it's not easy to hide it from male eyes.

Finally, non-Somalis should mind their own business and clean their own dirty houses.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
U should stop defending arabs and making excuse for arabs tht dance to music u quickly pointed out what those somali woman doing was possessed like weird but u made excuse for arabs tht dance to music by saying arabs need to return to the way of allah
How is that an excusce that is the truth. both somalis and arabs can become astray.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi sometimes why it is so hard to say: yes, I am wrong than automatically being in Defence mode and telling what wrong with others to undermine your sin.

if woman are doing baraanbur with women only, without music is fine.... but since they are filmed for the whole world to see, it’s not modest and befitting honourable Muslim women.

if your tradition is again the principle of Islam such as modesty for man and women you have to stop and fear Allah.

nigga THEY ARE BOTH WRONG. NO ONE is right. Stop being so insecure about how arab people view you and just stay in ya own lane. I can smell your inferoirty complex from a mile away.
Nope u have the inferiority complex tht way u quickly found excuse the arabs tht dance and play music but u quickly called Somali woman tht dance and play music u said dancing like u possessed
I am pointing out what u said

Last edited:
I can’t stand these wahhabis

Should be more concerned with Saudi Arabia and the UAE validating the existence of Israel and working on their behalf .

wallahi sometimes why it is so hard to say: yes, I am wrong than automatically being in Defence mode and telling what wrong with others to undermine your sin.

if woman are doing baraanbur with women only, without music is fine.... but since they are filmed for the whole world to see, it’s not modest and befitting honourable Muslim women.

if your tradition is again the principle of Islam such as modesty for man and women you have to stop and fear Allah.

Pure Buranbur, is a very unsexy dance. This new age twerking buranbur is problematic when men see it.

Pure Buranbur is halal but since a lot of men seem to be turned on by simple things such as the wind blowing, it's best to protect ourselves from their perverted gaze.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Pure Buranbur, is a very unsexy dance. This new age twerking buranbur is problematic when men see it.

Pure Buranbur is halal but since a lot of men seem to be turned on by simple things such as the wind blowing, it's best to protect ourselves from their perverted gaze.
the problem is social media and over exposure, May Allah protects them from evil eyes and guide us all.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Nope u have the inferiority complex tht way u quickly found excuse the arabs tht dance and play music but u quickly called Somali woman tht dance and play music u said dancing like u possessed
I am pointing out what u said
Wallahi you are reaching so hard.
Are you braindead? The reason branbur is weird is because the drums and dancing moments are erratic it reminds me of possession. Arabs have Naked dancing. They are not the same dances. But bottom line the Arab one is MORE haram as there is nudity but the somali one is still wrong.

the problem is social media and over exposure, May Allah protects them from evil eyes and guide us all.

That's right sis and also the subtle but dangerous influence of niiko in pure Somali dances.
I have even seen women dropping to the floor during "buranbur".

All pure Somali dances are very elegant and decent.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
U only said arabs need to return to the of allah
I understood tht u defend what arabs do
And even make excuses
But Somalis dancing to beat is like someone who is possess
Tht is how I understood I don't hate arabs
But what ppl say is true arabs say their culture is muim names cloth and arabs even claim tht Arabic is the language tht all ppl will speak in Hereafter is arabic
Just like u said to person don't bootyclao for west I am saying same to u don't bootyclao for arabs
look at a video of a branbur and then look at naked belly dancing. Which looks possesed? The reason I am pointing out the possesion is because the music has an influence on people and thats the medium in which shaitan operates. The naked belly dancing is WORSE but it does not look like possesion. It is a description. I have never prefered arabs over anyone in my life I am just pointing out that branbur has drum music and erratic unislamic dancing. That is not bootyclapping.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
So weren't arabs dancing to drums but let's end it before this gets out hands what I reply to if u felt offended sorry but don't bootyclao for arabs like I said I think most arabs are natiolist since arabs say their names cloth and language is what every Muslim be like arabs
The arabs are NOT dancing like they are possessed they are naked and slow dancing to music It is WORSE than branbur but not the SAME.

The Ummah doesn’t even exist. If it did then they wouldn’t have been racist or would actually care about the things happening in Somalia. There was no outcry from them during the bombing attacks in Somalia or the October attack

Btw, Somalis don't engage in mating dances, which are intended to seduce, such as niiko and bellydancing.

Pure buranbur has no breast shaking, no booty/hip shaking or gyrating. They only use shoulders and feet to move around.

What's next? Don't walk??

We don't have to be flogged and shamed for things we don't engage in.

Trending

Latest posts