The gatekeepers of the deen are saying buraanbur is haram

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Ayrabs make me sick, really and truly :susp: They really want the rest of the Muslim world to emulate their culture and ways ufffff

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Arabs dance to music 2 but why don't those ppl said tht say same to arabs tht dance to music
They are only looking at other's misdeeds. It is 2020 no country is following the correct islamic path. People need to wake up and stop sucking galo kok

Arabs need to return to the way of Allah and stop bootyclapping for the west
Why u defending arabs tht insulted Somalis but when tht person u reply insulted arabs dancing to music u quickly defend and said arabs need to return to the way of Allah but u didn't say same to those somali woman tht dance to music
In fact u said this
Screenshot_20201126-010654.png

I see u bootyclapping for arabs

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Why u defending arabs tht insulted Somalis but when tht person u reply insulted arabs dancing to music u quickly defend and said arabs need to return to the way of Allah but u didn't say same to those somali woman tht dance to music
In fact u said this
View attachment 155277
I see u bootyclapping for arabs
nigga THEY ARE BOTH WRONG. NO ONE is right. Stop being so insecure about how arab people view you and just stay in ya own lane. I can smell your inferoirty complex from a mile away.