The Gangster killing Somali Cop in Nairobi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Holy cow!! This is like a movie. This video came into my YouTube recommendations list and I clicked on it because of the title.

But he’s out here killing folks in broad day light. I didn’t know Somali sijuis rolled like that!

Certain place in Somalia needs this cop.

Holy cow!! This is like a movie. This video came into my YouTube recommendations list and I clicked on it because of the title.

But he’s out here killing folks in broad day light. I didn’t know Somali sijuis rolled like that!

I saw this doc like a year ago. Suprised ? It's Africa the god forsaken continent !!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Boss, don’t annoy me :russ:why are Africans so rude? Lol I love this guy we need him in the west forget Somalia, he could get rid off all these dhocils that think they’re tough.

Gibiin-Udug

Boss, don’t annoy me :russ:why are Africans so rude? Lol I love this guy we need him in the west forget Somalia, he could get rid off all these dhocils that think they’re tough.
Did you see when he told the Somali guy, the reason why he’s filming him is because it’s easy to track him down and kill him and his life didn’t mean anything because he’s caasi waliid. He needs to be in cedar tbh!!

NotMyL

VIP
Did you see when he told the Somali guy, the reason why he’s filming him is because it’s easy to track him down and kill him and his life didn’t mean anything because he’s caasi waliid. He needs to be in cedar tbh!!
He’s savage lol that big brother gave up on him. I was in Kenya couple of years ago and those super power kids were traumatizing people, I’m glad someone is doing something about it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He looks atrocious. So ugly, if he was the last man on earth alive to give me babies so that humanity will be saved from extinction, i would look at him, laugh out loud, and walk away to extinction.

PS i dont like the vigilante killing. Everybody deserves a trial, innocent until proven.

Gibiin-Udug

He’s savage lol that big brother gave up on him. I was in Kenya couple of years ago and those super power kids were traumatizing people, I’m glad someone is doing something about it.
I went it Nairobi couple of months ago and it was surprisingly safer than most U.S states.

Gibiin-Udug

He looks atrocious. So ugly, if he was the last man on earth alive to give me babies so that humanity will be saved from extinction, i would look at him, laugh out loud, and walk away to extinction.

PS i dont like the vigilante killing. Everybody deserves a trial, innocent until proven.
Basra what does his looks have to do anything with this? He has balls of steel, cleaning up Nairobi.

NotMyL

VIP

Bs, this isn’t the west no such thing as trial. They get out in two days and continue from where they left off, Ahmed Rashid is doing good by getting rid of these worthless qaashin, I doubt anyone will miss them
I went it Nairobi couple of months ago and it was surprisingly safer than most U.S states.
Thats nice, this officer and his team probably has a lot to do with it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra what does his looks have to do anything with this? He has balls of steel, cleaning up Nairobi.

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bs, this isn’t the west no such thing as trial. They get out in two days and continue from where they left off, Ahmed Rashid is doing good by getting rid of these worthless qaashin, I doubt anyone will miss them

A human life is still a human life, in africa and in the west.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

BTsapbk.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are talking about criminals who terrorized innocent civilians, miss me with your bs, I don’t care about their lives.

Two wrongs dont make it right! I am a proud tree hugger

Gibiin-Udug

Ofcourse he’s behind the safety of Nairobi.

Something tells me @Basra has a crush on him and keeps replaying this video and wishing the cop would arrest her but too bad he will kill her onsight and then call 4 trucks to haul her body. :lol:

She dismisses first and then warms up to faraaxs later.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ofcourse he’s behind the safety of Nairobi.

Something tells me @Basra has a crush on him and keeps replaying this video and wishing the cop would arrest her but too bad he will kill her onsight and then call 4 trucks to haul her body. :lol:

She dismisses first and then warms up faraaxs later.

If i came before him, i will not have the adult filter of saying things come in my mind. I will look at him, grin a little bit, point and starting laughing

uuggllllyyyyyyyyyyyy
hahaha.jpg

Trending