The Galmudug election fiasco takes another twist

Oday Xaaf is back from his self imposed exile and has announced that he has pulled out of the deal with the FG. He's taking back Galmudug's administration from the interior minister, and resuming his role as head of the electoral process and state formation from the SFG.

Kheyre has put in so much political capital and energy into bringing together all stakeholders to form an inclusive Galmudug, his efforts will go in vain. :damn:
FB_IMG_1578009042451.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galmudug government formation can only come after abdillahi yusuf model is executed. Bring in PL/ethiopia tanks, ground the place, genocide all HG, after 1 year of continous death, they will realize this isn't a joke and an administration must be formed. To allow HG to form an administration the traditional way like PL/SL isn't going to work. Remember abdiqasim salat government expired in nairobi hotels when they treated to negiotate with HG. Kheyre mus realize negiotating with HG isn't an answer as they will stall, delay, and reject any outcome of any conference in order to keep the status quo of no administration.

They did this in Mogadishu untill Abdilahi Yusuf model was executed. After that Mogadishu start to change slowly and all the diaspora started returning building hotels, turks building roads and airport terminals. U have a happy hawiye who is no longer hostage to HG lawlessness. Love it or Hate it, bring in the Ethiopian Tanks. As long as a government is achieved after HG is dead and disempowered again, this is the only thing we should care for, you would've helped the countless HG who are sick of their moryan leaders and if we send them to akhiro, they will begin building roads, hotels, turks will come in and build schools and hospitals like mogadishu STORY after Abdillahi Yusuf.

Eventually people like @embarassing will be empowered to come onto Somalispot and Post about Mogadishu and Galmudug progress while the Majertenist Dr Osman and Abdillahi yusuf step away and resign from presidency.

:trumpsmirk:

Galmudug government formation can only come after abdillahi yusuf model is executed. Bring in PL/ethiopia tanks, ground the place, genocide all HG, after 1 year of continous death, they will realize this isn't a joke and an administration must be formed. To allow HG to form an administration the traditional way like PL/SL isn't going to work. Remember abdiqasim salat government expired in nairobi hotels when they treated to negiotate with HG. Kheyre mus realize negiotating with HG isn't an answer as they will stall, delay, and reject any outcome of any conference in order to keep the status quo of no administration.

They did this in Mogadishu untill Abdilahi Yusuf model was executed. After that Mogadishu start to change slowly and all the diaspora started returning building hotels, turks building roads and airport terminals. U have a happy hawiye who is no longer hostage to HG lawlessness. Love it or Hate it, bring in the Ethiopian Tanks. As long as a government is achieved after HG is dead and disempowered again, this is the only thing we should care for, you would've helped the countless HG who are sick of their moryan leaders and if we send them to akhiro, they will begin building roads, hotels, turks will come in and build schools and hospitals like mogadishu STORY after Abdillahi Yusuf.

Eventually people like @embarassing will be empowered to come onto Somalispot and Post about Mogadishu and Galmudug progress while the Majertenist Dr Osman and Abdillahi yusuf step away and resign from presidency.

:trumpsmirk:
Hey aboowe @DR OSMAN , technically I said my goodbyes on this forum but I cant help but to ask you, have you shown your hooyo macaan your retarded posts against her on here?

Once you do let us all know, maybe ppl will listen to you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hey aboowe @DR OSMAN , technically I said my goodbyes on this forum but I cant help but to ask you, have you shown your hooyo macaan your retarded posts against her on here?

Once you do let us all know, maybe ppl will listen to you.

Did u 'retire' permantely sis? or taking a break? I've taken breaks too, it's normal, sometimes you need to re-charge the batteries. Reer bari also retired peacefully, I think he said for a 'break' but I am not sure. Somalispot and politics just got to much huh? waa iska caadi, recharge them batteries, relax, because Somalispot and political section will test you mentally, emotionally, tribally except physically. We will not use violence or murder unless of course your @TekNiKo and beesha sade kkkkk. I love @TekNiKo wallahi that day 'runta' ayuu miiska soo dhigay and said 'come over to my place' to @PuntiteQueen and said I am going to murder you. There could've been a damn murder and media sites and police investigating Somalispot and his admin for it @admin

Did u 'retire' permantely sis? or taking a break? I've taken breaks too, it's normal, sometimes you need to re-charge the batteries. Reer bari also retired peacefully, I think he said for a 'break' but I am not sure. Somalispot and politics just got to much huh? waa iska caadi, recharge them batteries, relax, because Somalispot and political section will test you mentally, emotionally, tribally except physically. We will not use violence or murder unless of course your @TekNiKo and beesha sade kkkkk. I love @TekNiKo wallahi that day 'runta' ayuu miiska soo dhigay and said 'come over to my place' to @PuntiteQueen and said I am going to murder you. There could've been a damn murder and media sites and police investigating Somalispot and his admin for it @admin
its supposed to be permanent walaal. It hasn't tested me, its a forum and doesn't mean much for me in the real world.

But you didn't answer me!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
its supposed to be permanent walaal. It hasn't tested me, its a forum and doesn't mean much for me in the real world.

But you didn't answer me!

No sis online is the 'real' world. More people are switching to online activities, it's the future, this is the REAL world and it's uncensored free speech because digitization is happening everywhere in every sector of the economy and society. The problem with the real world your talking about which is the 'public' people will be nice to you but lie, cheat, steal, and backstab you when they get the opportunity, with the online world, there is no need to do any of that, people are free to express they're ideas and it does seem those ideas on these forums has triggered you into retirement u need 'time off'.

Don't worry it's not just you, it gets to everyone. Take a break sis, you did fight for karanle, but u faced stiff opposition at the same time.

Maybe your views of karanle has changed due to being exposed other clan views of your tribe, or at least it must 'weigh' into your mind at least.

No sis online is the 'real' world. More people are switching to online activities, it's the future, this is the REAL world and it's uncensored free speech because digitization is happening everywhere in every sector of the economy and society. The problem with the real world your talking about which is the 'public' people will be nice to you but lie, cheat, steal, and backstab you when they get the opportunity, with the online world, there is no need to do any of that, people are free to express they're ideas and it does seem those ideas on these forums has triggered you into retirement u need 'time off'.

Don't worry it's not just you, it gets to everyone. Take a break sis, you did fight for karanle, but u faced stiff opposition at the same time.

Maybe your views of karanle has changed due to being exposed other clan views of your tribe, or at least it must 'weigh' into your mind at least.
It hasnt though brother. Karanle is the best Somali clan to exist. Ahmed Gurey the legend was Karanle, and many legends after him.

Karanle is a huge part of Somali history. Dont be confused with me being personally busy @DR OSMAN .

#NabadIyoNolol #Somaliweyn #Karanle #Karanlenimo #HarargheIsSomali #Somalinimo4Evz #Somaliweyn #VivaFarmaajoIyoKheyre

Trending