The Gaalo are wilding out about AOC and Ilhan (Funny ass video)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If it was still the 50s I would've reported @Knowles as a Commie sympathizer.

The right works for the 1% but the left works for the 0.001%.

Left states are some of the worst in America.

Maryland, Illinois, Washington, California, DC, Ohio etc

Most the aboveblue states are the most corrupt or worst place to live.

Living in Denmark is great if you want to live of government jobs but you'll get punished if you push your head above the commune.

Tukraq

VIP
If it was still the 50s I would've reported @Knowles as a Commie sympathizer.

The right works for the 1% but the left works for the 0.001%.

Left states are some of the worst in America.

Maryland, Illinois, Washington, California, DC, Ohio etc

Most the aboveblue states are the most corrupt or worst place to live.

Living in Denmark is great if you want to live of government jobs but you'll get punished if you push your head above the commune.
this is also not really true, as California and Washington and other lefty regions like the north east are better to live then all red states, difference is American and European lefts are different as our left is still market based and capitalistic

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
this is also not really true, as California and Washington and other lefty regions like the north east are better to live then all red states, difference is American and European lefts are different as our left is still market based and capitalistic

Have you seen the housing market there? Also those that have reasonably affordable housing don't have any decent jobs. Infrastructure sucks and you get taxed to your marrow on everything.

Best place to raise a family and start a business is Texas and Virginia.

Tukraq

VIP
Have you seen the housing market there? Also those that have reasonably affordable housing don't have any decent jobs. Infrastructure sucks and you get taxed to your marrow on everything.

Best place to raise a family and start a business is Texas and Virginia.
I live in Washington and there is an abundance of jobs lol infact most of americas jobs are moving here I would say California and Washington are probably leading in this area, as for housing prices yeah thats bad if your just moving here but not if you bought in 2 decades ago, you would want the prices to rise as they were dirt cheap in the 90s

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I live in Washington and there is an abundance of jobs lol infact most of americas jobs are moving here I would say California and Washington are probably leading in this area, as for housing prices yeah thats bad if your just moving here but not if you bought in 2 decades ago, you would want the prices to rise as they were dirt cheap in the 90s

What percentage of your income goes towards taxes? 50%+?

If you're buying a house it's even worse since they have some of the worst property taxes.

The only place in Washington that's OK is ironically Olympus.. the government town where 80% of the citizens work for the state.

Tukraq

VIP
What percentage of your income goes towards taxes? 50%+?

If you're buying a house it's even worse since they have some of the worst property taxes.

The only place in Washington that's OK is ironically Olympus.. the government town where 80% of the citizens work for the state.
no income tax in Washington state so zero

Isn’t AOC a gaal too or did she join the Muslim brotherhood like Ilhaan? Both of them come from a left leaning electorates and it’s music to their base’s ears when they rile the Alt-Right Trumpites.

Loathe or love it, the United States is the wealthiest nation in the world and the most educated country in the Western world. I would rather live in Australia rather than there because of the violence there and having said that, I will vote for Donald Trump (whom I despise) than a Communist like Corbyn. He’s the western version of Hugo Chavez or Evo Morales. If you like them, you should also love Siad Barre.

Exodus

Alienist
Really makes you appreciate Obama when you realize the insanity of American politics after he left.

Trending

Latest posts