The gaal wasn't saved, is deported, I intend to safe his single-mother- status wife looool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_4717.JPG

:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh: Nigga done landed in Mogadishu international-blast airy

I feel so bad at laughing at the lynching part.
:chrisfreshhah:

They could of at least let the ngga had a good flight.
:mjlol:

Cases like these highlight the need for convention protecting basic human rights that is not inherent in the current constitutional make-up of the US and the regressive view of foreigners rights under US law and the restriction they put on the executive :)

Thank-fully we are in Europe protected by a ban on torture, maltreatment and degrading treatment in article 3 of the European human rights convention and as such these sad stories couldn't repeated with respect of the convention :)

This is funny AF
Cases like these highlight the need for convention protecting basic human rights that is not inherent in the current constitutional make-up of the US and the regressive view of foreigners rights under US law and the restriction they put on the executive :)

Thank-fully we are in Europe protected by a ban on torture, maltreatment and degrading treatment in article 3 of the European human rights convention and as such these sad stories couldn't repeated with respect of the convention :)
Nothing of that would help you in somalia:drakelaugh:

This is funny AF

Nothing of that would help you in somalia:drakelaugh:

That is right, brother of mine, as even if basic protections into the law it wouldn't have the enforcement of law as clan-based rules, sectarian violence and the lack of monopoly of violence for the government, which makes the laws obsolete :)

As an open and proud agressive lesbian I would fear certain issues that most wouldn't and would most likely gain protections under article 3 of the European human rights convention before entry into Somalia :)

That is right, brother of mine, as even if basic protections into the law it wouldn't have the enforcement of law as clan-based rules, sectarian violence and the lack of monopoly of violence for the government, which makes the laws obsolete :)

As an open and proud agressive lesbian I would fear certain issues that most wouldn't and would most likely gain protections under article 3 of the European human rights convention before entry into Somalia :)
I see
Here they were coming up with any civil rights organization to help when all of a sudden this woman come up with this View attachment 35502
:hemad:

@Waxwaalan

@government
Lool I wonder if his wife would do that it would be hilarious
It reminds me of that Chappelle show bit

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I pray i never set foot in somalia omg wallahi I'm scared I'm having nightmares of me being ganged up in xamar by 30 guys with ak47

Thankfully I'm in Europe were we respect the rule of law not the LaW of the jungle

PS. Its a joke but seriously I ain't going there and you shouldn't too.

Also the guy is gone by the time they enter Somali airspace

I pray i never set foot in somalia omg wallahi I'm scared I'm having nightmares of me being ganged up in xamar by 30 guys with ak47

Thankfully I'm in Europe were we respect the rule of law not the LaW of the jungle

Somalia is a great place I've been there a couple of times I even remember praying next to a guy with his ak-47 ahhh the good times:banderas:

It's not that bad wtf you have been watching too many pirate movies, "we" kulaha garac race traitor we should have you swapped with @Kingjames, @Boqol do you support this notion, lets bring the halfie to our side

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So let me get this straight, he changed his whole, not even part time but his whole religion, married white lady, was a police officer and he's still getting deported.

Buh bye.

AVGJq.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
R.I.P sxb. :liberaltears:

Let this be a lesson for any Somali delusional enough to think themselves truly western. You're living here on borrowed time, never forget that. Muslim, Christian, Atheist. Doesen't matter. Your qaxooti ass is outta here if the mood ever hits them, and no white wife or name change will save you from that fate. :ahh:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Somalia is a great place I've been there a couple of times I even remember praying next to a guy with his ak-47 ahhh the good times:banderas:
What if he's an amateur and doesn't even have gun training he could misfire and yyou and your whole "clan" could be gone

lmao cmon tell me where ur from bro :it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts