The Future Is Here!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I was about to say the pursuit of AI robotic technology would result to a very unpredictable world and I imagined the future to look like this

images (15).jpeg

Then I saw what the Japanese were actually inventing.

images (16).jpeg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
However don't underestimate their capacity for technology.
Just look at this.

I hope I am not alive by the time they're finally released.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Hypothetically speaking if the world does happen to be Skynet I wouldn't mind going Rambo and hijack one or two androids
assembling and rebooting their CPU.

I'd programme and train them to be the ultimate Geeljires warriors.

:chrisfreshhah::westbrookswag:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Surreal. What's the religious view on this, can a sentient robot be regarded as a person?

:damedamn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Surreal. What's the religious view on this, can a sentient robot be regarded as a person?

:damedamn:
A robot cannot be sentient as it will never achieve consciousness or life. It can mimick it all it wants but will never be truly alive. That is something beyond human reachz

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
A robot cannot be sentient as it will never achieve consciousness or life. It can mimick it all it wants but will never be truly alive. That is something beyond human reachz
But if they did achieve consciousness, which is what makes a human human, would they be regarded as such under Islam?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
But if they did achieve consciousness, which is what makes a human human, would they be regarded as such under Islam?
That would mean they have a soul according to Islam which is God given so yes, but that would never happen.