The Future For The New Somali Fobs Looking To Immigrate

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

This used to be the easiest gateway to get through and cross into European borders by immigrants now it seems they’re fighting back with full force instead of allowing them in and classifying them as ‘asylum seekers’ so they finesse the system

Afghan & Iraqis the first to face it

Looking long for faraxs tahriib dream :sass2:

Apollo

VIP
Western Europe stopped mass accepting Somali refugees since 2017, very rare to see a somali come after that.

Germany and Sweden are still a bit loose.

They can claim to be Gay, Bantu, Madhibaan, Atheist etc etc and still get accepted.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Germany and Sweden are still a bit loose.

They can claim to be Gay, Bantu, Madhibaan, Atheist etc etc and still get accepted.
Germany I get due to Merkel but Sweden's immigration policies surprise me, compared to Denmark and Norway, they're very liberal in terms of letting anyone come in.

Apollo

VIP
Germany I get due to Merkel but Sweden's immigration policies surprise me, compared to Denmark and Norway, they're very liberal in terms of letting anyone come in.

Sweden is the most truly leftwing Scandinavian country.

Norway got oil rich and is lowkey rightwing.

Denmark is more influenced by mainland Europe and they are a bit more rightwing.

Sweden is in lalaland. Very leftwing.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Sweden is the most truly leftwing Scandinavian country.
s
Norway got oil rich and is lowkey rightwing.

Denmark is more influenced by mainland Europe and they are a bit more rightwing.

Sweden is in lalaland. Very leftwing.
The Somali population is like over 1% of Sweden's total population, kind of crazy if you think about it.

Don't think it's sustainable for them to continue that, think by the end of the 2020s, they'll stop taking in people altogether

Trending

Latest posts