The funniest thing that happened to me

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Back in highschool my Somali friend befriended this west African guy, he joined our squad. The two were very close .I didn't like him because I had that boys are full of germs mentality yeah

So this one Saturday afternoon I hear a knock on my door, I'm like thinking who could it be, my mom's all the way in her room lying down in her bed. I open the door and it's the African guy, I'm super confused thinking "WTF we're not even close why you here", I'm panicking on the spot, I don't want my hoyo to see him, or she'd think he's my boyfriend lol. I tell him go to the other somali girls house "she lives on the fourth house down the street" , this was my payback too her for nearly Embarrassing me lol.

Anyway I closed the door and my mum was walking towards me and she's like who was that, I'm like it was Sarah she wanted me to go over hers and play but I told her I'm going out soon. Hoyo is like good you said that because Sarah is ciyal sooqad:ftw9nwa:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Back in highschool my Somali friend befriended this west African guy, he joined our squad. The two were very close .I didn't like him because I had that boys are full of germs mentality yeah

So this one Saturday afternoon I hear a knock on my door, I'm like thinking who could it be, my mom's all the way in her room lying down in her bed. I open the door and it's the African guy, I'm super confused thinking "WTF we're not even close why you here", I'm panicking on the spot, I don't want my hoyo to see him, or she'd think he's my boyfriend lol. I tell him go to the other somali girls house "she lives on the fourth house down the street" , this was my payback too her for nearly Embarrassing me lol.

Anyway I closed the door and my mum was walking towards me and she's like who was that, I'm like it was Sarah she wanted me to go over hers and play but I told her I'm going out soon. Hoyo is like good you said that because Sarah is ciyal sooqad:ftw9nwa:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Did you ever ask him why he came over?

(and how did he know where you lived?)
I use to know all the street kids in my neighborhood and his cousin lived around the corner I think she gave him my house address. The Somali girl never played outside she wasn't allowed.

I use to know all the street kids in my neighborhood and his cousin lived around the corner I think she gave him my house address. The Somali girl never played outside she wasn't allowed.
So he came over to ask you to come out of your home to play outside... during highschool? :reallymaury:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Liar. U had a crush on him. Do u sweat at your long forehead every time u r near him?