The Founder of WSLF (Western Somali Liberation Front)

How the hell would I know most Ogadens dont even know who the hell he was most of Somali Galbeed was just the wild west at that point with little governance. Al Ittihad was literally in Dhagaxbur and Luuq whilst ONLF was in Qarri Jiqood Fiiq/Nogob it was complete chaos.

Wrong post kkkk, anyways, I’ll consider supporting onlf:ehh:

Heard they were changing the name:denzelnigga:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
even nasrullah was inspired by an isaaq HY
View attachment 118707

source: proceeding of the second national congress of somali studies,archaelogy and history volume 2 edited by Thomas Labahn
I know living members of the organization Nasrallahs inspiration and even the inspiration of this Hajji Yasiin was the Sayid.

Did you know the Nasrallah insurgents were offered homes and money in Xamar by Aden Cadde and Abdirashid Cali Sharmarke they thought it was too early to enter into conflict. Now you have the Somali government extraditing Ogadens and sending Ethiopians to Kismayo :stopit:I see why you guys seceded.

The first Chairman of SSDF was Mustafa Haji Nuur, a Sacad Muuse.

Former BBC and Radio Hargeisa broadcaster

i didnt know that ........ i thought only subeer awal were SNM members like gacmadheera and ibrahim dhegaweyne . I never heard of a subeer awal being a member of SSDF.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
even the inspiration of this Hajji Yasiin was the Sayid.
there where alot of movements that used islam in those days to try and unite somalis and they had little to do with sayyid's dervish movement. They were somethimes around the same time like sheikh uwais RX or sheikh yusuuf in the north and so many more from other qabils.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Wrong post kkkk, anyways, I’ll consider supporting onlf:ehh:

Heard they were changing the name:denzelnigga:
They formed a new coalition with other parties to form the SCF, Somali Coalition for Freedom Somalinimo is spreading again :denzelnigga:

there where alot of movements that used islam in those days to try and unite somalis and they had little to do with sayyid's dervish movement. They were somethimes around the same time like sheikh uwais RX who was killed by followers of the dervish or sheikh yusuuf in the north and so many more from other qabils.
Sheikh Uways was the same time period as the Sayid its not a fair comparison. It is well known Nasrallah took deep inspiration from the Sayid. Are you from Xawd?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
They formed a new coalition with other parties to form the SCF, Somali Coalition for Freedom Somalinimo is spreading again :denzelnigga:

Sheikh Uways was the same time period as the Sayid its not a fair comparison. It is well known Nasrallah took deep inspiration from the Sayid. Are you from Xawd?
No i am not,remember the name and ask the elders you know who are from that time period if they knew who hajji yassin handuleh was.
The core of these movements was islam not sayyid. There were alot of religious ideology that were at odds with the dervish and not inspired by them. Also hajj yassin ideology was about stoping tribal wars and not millitaristic like sayyids.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
No i am not,remember the name and ask the elders you know who are from that time period if they knew who hajji yassin handuleh was.
The core of these movements was islam not sayyid. There were alot of religious ideology that were at odds with the dervish and not inspired by them. Also hajj yassin ideology was about stoping tribal wars and not millitaristic like sayyids.
I have asked them throughout my whole life the Sayid was the largest Somali anti-invader there ever was he also hailed from the same clan, your FKD is blinding you if you think they didn’t idolize the Sayid. Xaaji Yasiin im sure was also important but your blowing it out of proportion if you think “his idea” shined larger than the Sayid in the eyes of Makhtal Daahir.

Nasrallah also had support from more than just Ogadens in fact if it wasn’t for a Madow man in Qalafe the whole plan never would have took off but thats a story for another thread :icon e ugeek:

ZubayriAdali

حزب ال جمعية بني اسحاق و منيليها | pan-Ishaaqist
Yes, unfortunately it got hijacked by the Ogaden. Isaaqs had a WSLF wing called Afaraad, led by the HY lion Mujahid Maxamed Cali. If I’m correct, his forces were the ones who destroyed WSLF, after he defected to SNM

Yes, unfortunately it got hijacked by the Ogaden. Isaaqs had a WSLF wing called Afaraad, led by the HY lion Mujahid Maxamed Cali. If I’m correct, his forces were the ones who destroyed WSLF, after he defected to SNM

they left somaliland to be part of WSLF they came back as SNM.

I have asked them throughout my whole life the Sayid was the largest Somali anti-invader there ever was he also hailed from the same clan, your FKD is blinding you if you think they didn’t idolize the Sayid. Xaaji Yasiin im sure was also important but your blowing it out of proportion if you think “his idea” shined larger than the Sayid in the eyes of Makhtal Daahir.

Nasrallah also had support from more than just Ogadens in fact if it wasn’t for a Madow man in Qalafe the whole plan never would have took off but thats a story for another thread :icon e ugeek:
And who was the sayid inspired by? Was it not sultan nuur amaan who was raiding berbera and even had his wife kidnapped and taken to Aden by the British before the mullah even went to Saudi Arabia. A lot of his history in the British archives was plagerised and repackaged to the sayid by the Somali Gov.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@abdallah youre saying the first leader of the SSDF was a Habar Awal guy? This guy?

1589933980166.jpeg

Just found a little bit more info
9BC935EA-7F59-47DB-9B3E-43BF2EBF2BC1.jpeg

a journalist leading a armed resistance group:damn:

he must have said the pen is stronger than the sword but it ain’t stronger than this AK kkk:drakekidding:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If you were such proud freedom fighters surely there would be another group of yours to fight Ethiopia :axvmm9o:

If i was like you I would claim Jubbaland and act like I am not from Galbeed but some people are cut differently :5hcpspq:
And who was the sayid inspired by? Was it not sultan nuur amaan who was raiding berbera and even had his wife kidnapped and taken to Aden by the British before the mullah even went to Saudi Arabia.
The Sayid was not inspired by Suldaan Nuur Amaan, if that were the case he would have been the head and not the Sayid. Suldaan Nuur was a great man though to think people on here call him a terrorist :ohlord:
Allah yarxama Colonel Yuusuf Dheere was Wayteen Absame not Isaaq.
Was wondering why he was so tall :icon lol:

ZubayriAdali

حزب ال جمعية بني اسحاق و منيليها | pan-Ishaaqist
If you were such proud freedom fighters surely there would be another group of yours to fight Ethiopia :axvmm9o:

If i was like you I would claim Jubbaland and act like I am not from Galbeed but some people are cut differently :5hcpspq:

The Sayid was not inspired by Suldaan Nuur Amaan, if that were the case he would have been the head and not the Sayid. Suldaan Nuur was a great man though to think people on here call him a terrorist :ohlord:

Was wondering why he was so tall :icon lol:
Dumb argument sxb

Trending

Latest posts