The founder of Macawisley in 2014

these days some guys are claiming their copy Macawisley to be the founders but this is 100% Hawadle innovation they started in 2014 when theirs date back to 2018 i won't go futher i'm just chronicling this event. If you have evidence dating back to 2014 bring it!.
the Founder of Macawisley Osman in 2014 and now

video from 2014

Last edited:
these days some guys are claiming their copy Macawisley to be the founders but this is 100% Hawadle innovation they started in 2014 when theirs date back to 2018 i won't go futher i'm just chronicling this event. If you have evidence dating back to 2014 bring it!.
the Founder of Macawisley Osman in 2014 and now

video from 2014

Macawiisleey have always existed; it's just some reer badiyo folk with guns roaming their land. Hibaad Dalsar was the martyr who popularised the movement of macawiisleey solely fighting and waging war on Shabab. Show some respect to the goat, you filthy langaab.

Macawiisleey have always existed; it's just some reer badiyo folk with guns roaming their land. Hibaad Dalsar was the martyr who popularised the movement of macawiisleey solely fighting and waging war on Shabab. Show some respect to the goat, you filthy langaab.

AUN mujaahid Hibaad Dalsar.

Reer Copy

Hibaad 2018 AUN this is when Macawisley Hiiraan reached his region Adan Yabaal and they took over it in 2019. i don't wanna post that Abgaal video asking hawadle macawisley in Adan yabaal, Galcad and Miirtuugo to leave them but if you keep your indhoadeeg i will what will you say then it's fake? they r well known Abgaal nabadoon one of them based away this month . i posted Hawadle video dating back 2016 and they started it 2014.

here is unedited xawaadle macawisley 2016 link
this is Hibaad 2018
Hawadle Original

as always bgaal copy 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reer Copy

Hibaad 2018 AUN this is when Macawisley Hiiraan reached his region Adan Yabaal and they took over it in 2019. i don't wanna post that Abgaal video asking hawadle macawisley in Adan yabaal, Galcad and Miirtuugo to leave them but if you keep your indhoadeeg i will what will you say then it's fake? they r well known Abgaal nabadoon one of them based away this month . i posted Hawadle video dating back 2016 and they started it 2014.

here is unedited xawaadle macawisley 2016 link
this is Hibaad 2018
Hawadle Original

as always bgaal copy 🤣🤣

Naaya, I know you ain't claiming the concept of "bounty hunting."

From claiming the aftermath of drone strikes to now claiming bounty payments, laa hawl wa la quwwata illa Billah.

Bounty: A sum paid for killing or capturing a person or animal. as a strategy that shit existed even during Roman imperial times, can you langaabs just pipe down with this excessive faan iyo buuto?

Naaya, I know you ain't claiming the concept of "bounty hunting."

From claiming the aftermath of drone strikes to now claiming bounty payments, laa hawl wa la quwwata illa Billah.

Bounty: A sum paid for killing or capturing a person or animal. as a strategy that shit existed even during Roman imperial times, can you langaabs just pipe down with this excessive faan iyo buuto?
Bi i hope this will silence you forever unedited 2020 link according to your Abgaal elders XAwaadle macawisleey captured Adan Yabaal, Galcad, Ceelbaraf, Miirtuugo, Ceeldheere so what you gonna say you bantu looking i dont think you have big brain im geussing you gonna say the moqokori link that posted is XL i have Al shabaab links too since they were afshabaab!

if Hubaad appeared in 2018 and Xawaadle macawosley was operating in your empty villages from 2019 when they finished their own Hiiraan you still claiming enjoy your cabaad iga bax it was Waare jiis who pulled them back according to his interview 😎

STFU the real laangaab in Hirshabelle

Bi i hope this will silence you forever unedited 2020 link according to your Abgaal elders XAwaadle macawisleey captured Adan Yabaal, Galcad, Ceelbaraf, Miirtuugo, Ceeldheere so what you gonna say you bantu looking i dont think you have big brain im geussing you gonna say the moqokori link that posted is XL i have Al shabaab links too since they were afshabaab!

if Hubaad appeared in 2018 and Xawaadle macawosley was operating in your empty villages from 2019 when they finished their own Hiiraan you still claiming enjoy your cabaad iga bax it was Waare jiis who pulled them back according to his interview 😎

STFU the real laangaab in Hirshabelle

I have seen you post that exact same video before and lie about its content. First of all, you can stop saying Abgaal. That video was regarding skirmishes that occurred between a sub sub sub clan of Harti Abgaal called Buraale Muuse vs. Xawaadle. A full year after Buraale Muuse smoked you lot in Jalalaqsi, you langaabs ambushed a village near Ceel Baraf, injuring and killing a few others. After the ambush, you langaabs went into hiding in Hiiraan. The unedited version of the video you posted was an ultimatum from agoonyar clan elders, warning that if you langaabs ever try another stunt like that, there would be severe consequences—in a nutshell, a war between shanta Agoonyar and Xawaadle.

And as I recall, you langaabs came into ceel baraf shortly after the warning from these elders in literal bus loads begging for forgiveness.

The video below is what I call the definition of langaab, dubbed "shiribka moqokori."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...K6RQDjLwr6AHu7AF6CdNEX1X4g4gFEl&id=1078644735

(Not sure why the above video isn't appearing as it should, but go ahead and click the link to watch the video)

Xawaadle doing the abgaal shirib whilst appointing their new nabadoon in moqokori, langaabow all day long you've been talking about Abgaal copying your dusty clan, well, how do you explain this nonsense and remember I can post many more similar videos?

Doing the shirib is one thing, but to do so while appointing your nabadoons is nothing short of being inferior.

The cause of this phenomenon in moqokori can be one of three reasons.

1: You don't have your own dhaqan.
2: Your c'ucks.
3: The abgaal population has become so significant in Moqokori that they dominate the cultural norms in the region.

I genuinely don't think you realise that you langaabs are on the verge of extinction in Hiiraan. You completely lost Matabaan district to Hg; Maxas district is shared three ways with Hg and Mursade; and Moqokori is looking more and more like an Abgaal district. You no longer have a single district of your own anymore.

I warned you not long ago that guudlaawe would open the Hg flood gates to Hiiraan; he already named a new district for them in Hiiraan and gave them the gudoomiyaha ku xigeenka position.

Below is a video of suldaanka agoonyar, recorded less than 24 hours ago, and while in Hiiraan, he claims to be suldaanka of Shabele Dhexe and Hiiraan. Soon you will witness for yourself the true extent of Harti Abgaal's expansion into Jalalaqsi and Moqokori.

i completely destroyed this Bi so he fled and was away for a whole day now he started to create more lies that this war was about some old wars before macawisley on Xalfooley wich is now belongs to Xawaadle 100% Xalfooley case is settled our tribal border now is miirtuugo and ceelbaraf is mixed.
his own Af Shabaab elders mentioned Macawisley word( Xawaadle macawisleey uu isku sheegay dawlad uu isku sheegay waa niman dal doon ah) this is our Macawisley buffer zone in middle shabelle 2019-2020 from Galcad of waceysle, Adan yabaal of all Suul harti speacially awbakar gaabane and lastly ceeldheere buraale, ceelbaraf and Miirtuugo of Agoonyar is this agoonyar vs "Xawaadle" 🤣🤣

your elders stated Galcad, Ceeldheere, ceelbaraf, miirtuugo and sent qaylodhaan to all Abgaals like wacbuudhan after we smoked harti and waceysle
another proof here from Waare who sent them back to Xuduuda Hiiraan saying we need to organize Abgaal macawisley for them go back to Hiiraan it's been 3 years and still we are waiting to this day until Hassan Sh asked to capture Ceeldheere for them.

Last edited:
so his af Shabaab elders confirmed that Xawaadle macawisley annexed Adan Yabaal this is our macawisley back then stating that they captured Adan yabaal. what more evidence than that you need laangaabka Hirshabelle🤣🤣

waxaan ka bixinay mabaax(Hiiraan) waxaan ka bixinay adan yabaal(Shabellada dhexe)
like waare stated twice we cleaned hiiraan side before and when we entered middle shabelle they said "Qabiil baa nagu soo duuley"
in 2020 this map was including adan yabaal, ceeldheere buraale, Ceelbaraf, Miirtuugo and parts of Galgaduud waceysle border with Moqokori

Last edited:

Trending