The FM of Somalia: The PM has been away from the country for 11 days!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That was my plan for Somalia. To eliminate Galmudug/HS/Mogadishu and call them another country and the rest of the nation proper Somalia. It's true when u go to galmudug it's not like the rest of Somalia, this is the only region in Somalia where their locals reside in other people properties TILL TODAY.

Typical slave of ethiopia and kenya condom ba tihiin receptacles villa somalia deports your kind back to your slave masters xabesh and kukuiye all over somalia even on isaaq land they deport og and the blessed tribe of shiekh isaac has massacred many og in hargaysa and burco iyo berbera those og who fled the war between somalia and Ethiopia
One more word from you and you're getting thrown off the same cliff as your grandad :francis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
One more word from you and you're getting thrown off the same cliff as your grandad :francis:
My great grandfather may the most benevolent be pleased with him boqor cismaan granted the mad mullah Who is a khawarij persona non grata in Majeerteenia likewise his cousin suldaan of hobyo suldaan kenadiid hence the mad mullah perishing in his own excrement in the desert make buraanbur about boqor cismaan iyo his cousin suldaan kenadiid calaacaling about how they refused him entry into their land, I say good riddance to bad rubbish the mad mullah and al shabaab

Trending

Latest posts