Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Gamma

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Omega

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys believe in this fallacy, Human Social hierarchies are simply way complicated than other Animals. You could be an Elected leader and be Omega. Someone got Beta and Sigma wrong, Sigma is the Eighteenth letter of greek and Beta is the second letter whoever believes in this nonsense is just playing with them selves a character that does not exist.

I'm sure most that voted know this.
It's not like people walk around discussing this stuff irl (atleast I hope not).

I also exhibit beta characteristics.:siilaanyolaugh:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:The vast amount of people on this site are omegas, betas, gammas and sigmas. This explains all the self-hate. I'm sure that only the non-self haters chose alpha.

I don't hate myself, but I know all the people who think that they are better than other Africans do hate themselves.

That sentiment confuses the hell out of me as well.

I've been thinking lately about opening up a Diana / wig shop.

I'd make BANK!!
Self hate = big businesses.

I don't hate myself, but I know all the people who think that they are better than other Africans do hate themselves.
Are u retarded or something? How is it self hate if someone doesn't like other "Africans"?

You are not contributing anything to this thread so f*ck off and don't comment here again khaaniska kuu dhaalaya waas. :camby:

The antithesis of an alpha is a beta, no?
The Sigma Male.

Β«The outsider who doesn’t play the social game and manage to win at it anyhow. The sigma is hated by alphas because sigmas are the only men who don't accept or at least acknowledge, however grudgingly, their social dominance. (NB: Alphas absolutely hate to be laughed at and a sigma can often enrage an alpha by doing nothing more than smiling at him.) Everyone else is vaguely confused by them. In a social situation, the sigma is the man who stops in briefly to say hello to a few friends accompanied by a Tier 1 girl that no one has ever seen before. Sigmas like women, but tend to be contemptuous of them. They are usually considered to be strange. Gammas often like to think they are sigmas, failing to understand that sigmas are not social rejects, they are at the top of the social hierarchy despite their refusal to play by its rules.

Lifetime sexual partners = 4x average+Β»[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending