The First Pyramid Was In Sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The first pyramid was constructed in Sudan and not as highly popularised in Egypt. It is a well known fact any innovation starts small and primitive before advancing further. For example the wright brothers plane went from a primitive form and advanced along the decades to what we have now. If someone in the future came along and said the latest plane we have today was the first plane, it would be a poor analysis of history.

Anyways when I was in my psychotic state not to long ago actually as you can tell from my threads when I start to ramble on but when I was there, The demons actually showed me how the pyramids were built and believe it or not, it doesn't require high end maths at all because they didn't know maths like we know it today, well not at the low level details.

All they did was take 3 sticks and form a pyramid structure and laid down each brick for each side of the pyramid, this ensured the angles remained consistent as they piled up the bricks one by one. Notice how we build buildings in a similar fashion with frames and baboon sticks like this?

Building-contrcutipon.jpg

As much as I hate psychosis because it is scary when you delve into that reality but some of the things I start to see and learn are so amazing when I come out of it, I just wonder around in public(even though normal) just pondering over psychosis and normal life and wondering how I can use the inspirations from it and apply it to normal life for success. I respect the knowledge I gain from psychosis but I DONT respect the experience I have to go through for it and to be quite honest, I prefer not experiencing it at all because it really breaks you down in the end and makes you wanna commit suicide.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thinking about it, the only thing I don't learn in psychosis is how to control people and it's the toughest issue because they are in the way of everything you wish to do in life, I actually have to ponder and think for myself how to get around that and don't get much from psychosis in terms of that area but everything else like philosophy, history, religion, art, business, science, technology, mechanics, and so many materialistic things, it really blows things open for me when I go into that state. It kinda zooms into it for me that's the only way I can explain it like in SLOW MOTION and shows me the links occurring and how they start, relationships involved, factors to consider and so many.

It's best explained imagine you get 3d vision of everything, you dont need the textbook right cause you can observe it at the lowest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending