The first night of marriage

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
I been saving my virginity for my future wife, the poom poom better be macaan
B7F4DB04-657B-439A-AB36-839593E54B12.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hell nah nigga 💀 I’m saving mine not for the first night (weddings end at like 3 am and are stressful af) but for the first honeymoon night
giphy.gif

Me on the first night:

giphy.gif

Hell nah nigga 💀 I’m saving mine not for the first night (weddings end at like 3 am and are stressful af) but for the first honeymoon night
giphy.gif

Me on the first night:

giphy.gif
xasid. let faarax hit hes been dreaming about the night for years

Xaruun

VIP
It would be weird for the wife to deny the first night. Let’s be honest, most likely she’s a garoob and/or engaged in casual flings before marriage. So she’s fine with sleeping with other men but not her husband.:pachah1:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It would be weird for the wife to deny the first night. Let’s be honest, most likely she’s a garoob and/or engaged in casual flings before marriage. So she’s fine with sleeping with other men but not her husband.:pachah1:
Nah i think islamically 1st, 2nd and 3rd night are all viewed the same. Who is gonna have s*x after a somali wedding? That ends well after midnight?

Nah i think islamically 1st, 2nd and 3rd night are all viewed the same. Who is gonna have s*x after a somali wedding? That ends well after midnight?
If you're a red blooded man with a properly functioning dick and endocrine system, the words "too tired" shouldn't be in your volcabulary :heh:

nah you cannot wife a ting thats been with other guys before. i don't want a sausage thats been thrown down the hallway