The Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sidi Dirir @FendiFanatic

pop.png

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Nigga ain’t show up :mjlol:

Funny part is I wasn’t even gonna hurt him like that. I was just gonna make him apologize and go on with his day :drakelaugh:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
@Sheikh Nothing happened fam like I told you the kid was bluffing I don't even know why I entertained the kid.

I was there parked right below the sign and not a bee showed up walahi bilahi, on the bright side though I went on and prayed on the mosque next door it wasn't all for nothing.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh Nothing happened fam like I told you the kid was bluffing I don't even know why I entertained the kid.

I was there parked right below the sign and not a bee showed up walahi bilahi, on the bright side though I went on and prayed on the mosque next door it wasn't all for nothing.

Wow fam @Sidi Dirir he ducked from you.:pachah1: I knew something was up. At least it wasn't an empty trip tho.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Wow fam @Sidi Dirir he ducked from you.:pachah1: I knew something was up. At least it wasn't an trip tho.

Waa caruur faam botoo iyo baaqbaaq but doesn't walk the walk, I mean I had no reason to fight I wasn't mad, the kid was triggered by me it was his fight but did jerry the mouse.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

My nigga @FendiFanatic probably got stuck in to traffic or something bro, Rexdale’s finest not showing up sounds unbelievable

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Waa caruur faam botoo iyo baaqbaaq but doesn't walk the walk, I mean I had no reason to fight I wasn't mad, the kid was triggered by me it was his fight but did jerry the mouse.

Saax fam waa iska caruur. You showed up. But he was a no show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending