The FGS new program Baxnaano exposed as EU,World Bank funded program

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1:32 he says the World bank has funded the Baxnaano program yet N&N reer igu sawir are claiming it as Somali government funded, a political stunt at it's best.

Bohol

VIP
I can as well say i funded so why dont you run with it and say its true and make another thread tuulo boy :pachah1:

The north east funds allocation by the SFG is fair.

Badhan - Warsangeli

Banderbeyla - MJ

Galdogob - LL

1587548542515.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I can as well say i funded so why dont you run with it and say its true and make another thread tuulo boy :pachah1:

This is the manual of Baxnaano funded by World bank and implemented by UNICEF, tribal warriors like you always show up on threads unprepared and uniformed, I guess Ghetto has no internet access.
:mjlol:
https://molgov.so/wp-content/upload...pital-BAXNAANO-Project-Operations-Manual..pdf

Check Page 29, they clearly explain where the money is coming from (World Bank and UNICEF), the reason i think its dishonest is because welfare programs are by definition government funded (from taxes) that targets its own population, the same way we don't call food aid, food subsidies - I know its hairsplitting but seeing how the government last year used over $10 on office utilities, this $4M (from UNICEF) that is meant for millions of Somalis is nothing, especially if it gets looted like so many UN programs.

Last edited:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
1:32 he says the World bank has funded the Baxnaano program yet N&N reer igu sawir are claiming it as Somali government funded, a political stunt at it's best.

But what’s your problem then? Whether they fund it or not? I’m sure deni is waiting for it to use it for his personal purposes while you’re busy here talking about where it’s from hehehe

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
But what’s your problem then? Whether they fund it or not? I’m sure deni is waiting for it to use it for his personal purposes while you’re busy here talking about where it’s from hehehe

Is that your other account, why you always coming to defend this clown @TheMadMullah in each thread, you are not even slick anymore.
:nahgirl:
The reason I debunked his uniformed ass is because he claimed Baxnaano was a government funded program, don't you think Somali citizens deserve the truth? Do you think it is Ok for a head of the state to take a credit for something for igu sawir, war noo gooy caaqyahow.:childplease:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
Is that your other account, why you always coming to defend this clown @TheMadMullah in each thread, you are not even slick anymore.
The reason I debunked his uniformed ass is because he claimed Baxnaano was a government funded program, don't you think Somali citizens deserve the truth? Do you think it is Ok for a head of the state to take a credit for something for igu sawir, war noo gooy caaqyahow.:childplease:
Sxb what’s with all these assumptions and calaacal? is Deji ain’t no one coming for yo a**. Wxkalaa is moode

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
You’re just bitter that farmajo is doing for his people the things that those mj head of states could never!

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You’re just bitter that farmajo is doing for his people the things that those mj head of states could never!

Nayaa what does my qabiil and Deni has to to do with the thread, take your tribal obsession to the tribal section and stop derailing the thread, where do these weirdos come from seriously!
:mindblown:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
Nayaa what does my qabiil and Deni has to to do with the thread, take your tribal obsession to the tribal section and stop derailing the thread, where do these weirdos come from seriously!
:mindblown:
Face it the reason you made this thread is down to qabil, you don’t know farmajo yet you hate him based on tribal issues. he’s doing the bax ano project, it’s a good program why can’t you be happy if you’re not sick. wxan qabyaaladu dilootay oo cuqdada la buko eeg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Face it the reason you made this thread is down to qabil, you don’t know farmajo yet you hate him based on tribal issues. he’s doing the bax ano project, it’s a good program why can’t you be happy if you’re not sick. wxan qabyaaladu dilootay oo cuqdada la buko eeg

So your logic is if I don't support corrupt
Farmaajo it is because of his tribe and not his incompetence and failure, caqli dameer baad tahay neef yahow, GTFH of the thread if you can't debunk this and stop bringing qabiil into the political section neefyahow.
:pacspit:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
So your logic is if I don't support corrupt
Farmaajo it is because of his tribe and not his incompetence and failure, caqli dameer baad tahay neef yahow, GTFH of the thread if you can't debunk this and stop bringing qabiil into the political section neefyahow.
:pacspit:
Then what’s your problem with him? Let’s hear you out since you have a lot to say about N&N!

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Then what’s your problem with him? Let’s hear you out since you have a lot to say about N&N!

What is your problem with N&N kulahaa?:gucciwhat:
everything dumbfuck, at this point you are trolling, go take a hike Ghetto boy and hunt some roaches for a snack.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You couldn’t answer the question! It wasn’t rhetorical.
I’m not from gedo too !
go milk them sheeps xoolo ma qabtide

Most ppl that support that incompetent Ethiopian puppet are from Gedo, so you from another region miyaa?which one? Buun with a Sheeko cusub .:mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who cares where its coming from as long as people receive critical aid that is all that matters!

Trending