The feeling of praying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night got me thinking very hard where my life is heading towards. My connection with Allah just yesterday was so weak. I never prayed in like 2 months or so. The last time I prayed was like ramadan. Honestly last night in the dark, completely alone made me realise that my eemaan was very low. I had to sort it out because I was getting very sad and depressed. So I made wudu and started to pray straight away. And the feeling is indescribable.

I was so calm and happy inside. I felt so good about myself. If any of you guys are struggling to pray please don't struggle any longer. If you feel as though your drifting away from Allah make sure you PRAY!

I'm working in making myself better. I'm trying to find peace within my self and I'm rediscovering Islam on my own. Inshallah all of you who are in the same boat as me will take the same journey with me.:it0tdo8:

ALHAMDULLILAH FOR EVERYTHING. ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
So last night got me thinking very hard where my life is heading towards. My connection with Allah just yesterday was so weak. I never prayed in like 2 months or so. The last time I prayed was like ramadan. Honestly last night in the dark, completely alone made me realise that my eemaan was very low. I had to sort it out because I was getting very sad and depressed. So I made wudu and started to pray straight away. And the feeling is indescribable.

I was so calm and happy inside. I felt so good about myself. If any of you guys are struggling to pray please don't struggle any longer. If you feel as though your drifting away from Allah make sure you PRAY!

I'm working in making myself better. I'm trying to find peace within my self and I'm rediscovering Islam on my own. Inshallah all of you who are in the same boat as me will take the same journey with me.:it0tdo8:

ALHAMDULLILAH FOR EVERYTHING. ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
Allah Akbar.

Yesterday at work i made wudu outside and called the adhan prayed 4 units of sunnah and then iqamah prayed duhur. Never felt more happy. I lookef at the sky and thanked Allah with all my heart for making me a muslim.

upload_2018-9-5_5-22-48.jpeg

Allah Akbar.

Yesterday at work i made wudu outside and called the adhan prayed 4 units of sunnah and then iqamah prayed duhur. Never felt more happy. I lookef at the sky and thanked Allah with all my heart for making me a muslim.
I'm so thankful for being born a Muslim we take it for granted but at difficult times in your life you thank Allah that you have been CHOSEN!

VixR

Veritas
I wouldn’t knock what puts you at peace, but also try to address what’s bothering you and making you sad, fam.

I wouldn’t knock what puts you at peace, but also try to address what’s bothering you and making you sad, fam.
I really don't know. But after praying I feel better. I dont think the feeling is something that will stick with me. If it does then I should think about it but I highly doubt the feeling will come back because this feeling came from a lack of faith in my belief which is islam.

I really don't know. But after praying I feel better. I dont think the feeling is something that will stick with me. If it does then I should think about it but I highly doubt the feeling will come back because this feeling came from a lack of faith in my belief which is islam.

Sis if anything is bugging you speak out and also pray it out. Then you will be at 110% at ease

VixR

Veritas
I can understand that. Guilt for not praying can make one sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending