THE FEDERAL RESERVES IN THE US WHO OWNS IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I always thought the United States federal reserves who has the power to print money was owned by the United States government, it turns out that its a private corporation from none other than from the horeses mouth the ex chairman of the federal reserves himself Alan Greenspan @DR OSMAN :mjkkk:

When Alan Greenspan is asked what's his relationship with the president of the United States he says nonchalantly the president can't overrule any decision the federal reserves makes
:mjlol:

Last edited:
The thing is if the fed reserve ever tried to do anything against the wishes of the us government it can and would be overturned. It doesn't matter who has the bigger pockets but who holds the bigger gun.

That's why the USA can have so much liabilities because no one can forcefully demand repayment without the contest of the USA.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The thing is if the fed reserve ever tried to do anything against the wishes of the us government it can and would be overturned. It doesn't matter who has the bigger pockets but who holds the bigger gun.

That's why the USA can have so much liabilities because no one can forcefully demand repayment without the contest of the USA.
Bigger gun? Who does these war in the Middle East benefit the US citizens or these big corporations?

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country... corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.

Abraham Lincoln

Besides you need money to buy big guns and guess who prints the money?

Rothschild is the Lord and Master of the money markets of the world, and of course virtually Lord and Master of everything else. He literally held the revenues of Southern Italy in pawn, and Monarchs and Ministers of all countries courted his advice and were guided by his suggestions.

Benjamin Disraeli

Throughout the first half of the nineteenth century, the (Rothschild) brothers conducted important transactions on behalf of the governments of England, France, Prussia, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Naples, Portugal, Brazil, various German states and smaller countries. They were the personal bankers of many of the crowned heads of Europe. They made large investments, through agents, in markets as distant as the United States, India, Cuba and Australia.

G. Edward Griffin

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
Where have you seen Jews being mentioned in the thread are you ok bradar acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim
Rothschild are a Jewish banking family but there's no evidence they control the money market. There have been many fake things said about them like financial speculation of the Battle of Waterloo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Rothschild are a Jewish banking family but there's no evidence they control the money market. There have been many fake things said about them like financial speculation of the Battle of Waterloo.
Can you explain to me how my thread is anti Jewish? And them quotes are real google them.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Give me control of a nations wealth and I care not who makes laws - NRC :manny:

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
Kaleel boowe have you ever prayed in a synagogue?
Can you explain to me how my thread is anti Jewish? And them quotes are real google them.
I'm not saying your thread is anti-semitic but you said Rothschild master of the money market. There's no evidence for that so it might be misconstrued as economic antisemitism. I have not prayed in a synagogue. I haven't prayed at all lately.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” . . . “Paper is poverty. It is the ghost of money and not money itself.”– Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826

“The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing.” – William Paterson, founder of the Bank of England, 1694

[Speaking about international bankers] “You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning.” . . . “If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.”– President Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator, from a speech given on May 27, 1836

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.” – “Coningsby, the New Generation”, Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, 1844

“A theft of greater magnitude and still more ruinous, is the making of paper money; it is greater because in this money there is absolutely no real value; it is more ruinous because by its gradual depreciation during the time of its existence, it produces the effect which would be proration of the coins. All those iniquities are founded on the false idea the money is but a sign.”- Count Destutt de Tracy, 1754-1836

“If ever again our nation stumbles upon unfunded paper, it shall surely be like death to our body politic. This country will crash.”- George Washington, 1732-1799

“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from its profits or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” . . . “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” – Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild, 1744-1812

“All the perplexities, confusion and distresses in America arise not from defects in the constitution or confederation, nor from want of honor or virtue, as much from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation.” – John Adams, 1735-1826, letter to Thomas Jefferson.
I'm not saying your thread is anti-semitic but you said Rothschild master of the money market. There's no evidence for that so it might be misconstrued as economic antisemitism. I have not prayed in a synagogue. I haven't prayed at all lately.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” . . . “Paper is poverty. It is the ghost of money and not money itself.”– Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826

“The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing.” – William Paterson, founder of the Bank of England, 1694

[Speaking about international bankers] “You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning.” . . . “If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.”– President Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator, from a speech given on May 27, 1836

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.” – “Coningsby, the New Generation”, Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, 1844

“A theft of greater magnitude and still more ruinous, is the making of paper money; it is greater because in this money there is absolutely no real value; it is more ruinous because by its gradual depreciation during the time of its existence, it produces the effect which would be proration of the coins. All those iniquities are founded on the false idea the money is but a sign.”- Count Destutt de Tracy, 1754-1836

“If ever again our nation stumbles upon unfunded paper, it shall surely be like death to our body politic. This country will crash.”- George Washington, 1732-1799

“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from its profits or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” . . . “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” – Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild, 1744-1812

“All the perplexities, confusion and distresses in America arise not from defects in the constitution or confederation, nor from want of honor or virtue, as much from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation.” – John Adams, 1735-1826, letter to Thomas Jefferson.

I checked the first two and they seem to be either disputed or false. What's wrong with the current situation anyways? For banks I mean.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I checked the first two and they seem to be either disputed or false. What's wrong with the current situation anyways? For banks I mean.
I don't know but I'm taking president Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington word for it. I am sure if they say there's something wrong then theres something wrong, surely there word carries more weight than you and I.

Besides I have provided a video of the honourable Alan Greenspan who's a man with clout plus he's Jewish so it's beyond me why you would accuse me of being anti Semitic.

He says the federal reserves is owned privately and no president can overrule its decision and I agree with him he's an honest man but you have a problem with Alan Greenspan & what he's saying then you're anti Semitic :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Osman Sh. Omar whos been owned? You stay commenting on other threads :sass1:

Why are you so afraid to come on this thread :sass2:
IMG_3935.PNG

:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts