Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
@Omar del Sur isn't gonna like this
dead.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is China falling????????????????/ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The opposite. :5hcpspq:

They can't rise for ever. i think they have reached their peak. now its only going down. They are thinking of taking their factory jobs to india.

They can't rise for ever. i think they have reached their peak. now its only going down. They are thinking of taking their factory jobs to india.
their one-child policy is going to be their fall that is why they act so aggressively cause they won't be able to support their elderly population soon

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
their one-child policy is going to be their fall that is why they act so aggressively

i dont like them. i want them to fail, or at least be down, under America, the greatest country in the world

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
America is going to anarchy. Isreal will be the superpower when all of the jews migrate there and they create greater isreal

Walaaal israel has been your monkey naaso hanging lately. Baal kaa fuuqqh

The Yuhuds can never stand by themselves. They need America until the end of time. Just like they needed the Romans before the Americans.

Walaaal israel has been your monkey naaso hanging lately. Baal kaa fuuqqh

The Yuhuds can never stand by themselves. They need America until the end of time. Just like they needed the Romans before the Americans.
Isreal is going to expand and rule the world this is a fact and Dajjal is their King

Trending

Latest posts