The evil eye is real

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Walaahi I've seen it work numerous times in my own life and in others. One time our Somali brother Kunta Kiinte couldn't get into a car or he was denied a ride and about a block later the car tire blew up and we had to walk back lol. I myself have been hit by it and lost a lot of money as a result, and I've given it to others too.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Bruh same thing happened to me as soon I posted me riding my car on my stories it stopped working and I got stranded, had to put it aside a couple of days to get it fixed, alx my baby boy is back on track now:jcoleno:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
explain how you given evil eye to others

EqR5klWVgAEJpo2.jpeg

Cerberus

VIP
explain how you given evil eye to others

View attachment 166414
Unknowingly maybe? maybe they had something I desired and I couldn't get it and bam the evil eye hit? That is why we're supposed to say "Masha Allah." if we don't say that the evil eye can find its way. That is why if you go to Africa/Somalia you keep a low profile if you got wealth or live good and with an income because a lot are jobless there and they don't have any money or opportunity. Some even order only rice from the restaurant because they can't afford actual meat like chicken or other grilled meat. Sad

Cerberus

VIP
Bruh same thing happened to me as soon I posted me riding my car on my stories it stopped working and I got stranded, had to put it aside a couple of days to get it fixed, alx my baby boy is back on track now:jcoleno:
You got a race car bro? Masha Allah

Unknowingly maybe? maybe they had something I desired and I couldn't get it and bam the evil eye hit? That is why we're supposed to say "Masha Allah." if we don't say that the evil eye can find its way. That is why if you go to Africa/Somalia you keep a low profile if you got wealth or live good and with an income because a lot are jobless there and they don't have any money or opportunity. Some even order only rice from the restaurant because they can't afford actual meat like chicken or other grilled meat. Sad
Do you know why evil eye is even a thing? Feels kinda sad that your life can be ruined by someone that doesn’t say mashallah

Do you know why evil eye is even a thing? Feels kinda sad that your life can be ruined by someone that doesn’t say mashallah
its just one of the secrets that Allah has placed within the human being. Same as rage or excessive lust. The only thing is this one does not need a physical conduit to reach you. But it most certainly is a real thing and this is why its good to carefully vet who you surround yourself with and to not be braggadocious. The evil eye is just a poison that exists in the soul of the one who is dangerously envious and it eminates from his look to the object of his envy.

IT IS EXTREMELY REAL.

Cerberus

VIP
its just one of the secrets that Allah has placed within the human being. Same as rage or excessive lust. The only thing is this one does not need a physical conduit to reach you. But it most certainly is a real thing and this is why its good to carefully vet who you surround yourself with and to not be braggadocious. The evil eye is just a poison that exists in the soul of the one who is dangerously envious and it eminates from his look to the object of his envy.

IT IS EXTREMELY REAL.
I know one woman Ayan who brags about her 280k in bank account and she's always depressed or angry or annoying towards people. I am sure she was hit by evil eye.

Cerberus

VIP
Does she pray?
No and she plays Powerball a lot too. Her house was filled with Powerball. Instead of sending it as Sadaqah she buys tons of Powerball. I send my Sadaqah and get good luck and ajit in return. I won't boast about my networth but Alx.

She even boasts about all the houses she rents out for income. One night instead of repaying me a loan I paid her, she used me for a ride to go get $3k rent money and she showed it to me but didn't pay me back a a $2k loan I gave her. But she did pay me back few weeks later finally. I've never seen a woman constantly show off how many homes and stuff she owns and rents out. She had a million dollar loan from Wells Fargo.

These days she no longer even answers the phone so I wonder if too many peoples evil eyes hit her.

No and she plays Powerball a lot too. Her house was filled with Powerball. Instead of sending it as Sadaqah she buys tons of Powerball. I send my Sadaqah and get good luck and ajit in return. I won't boast about my networth but Alx.

She even boasts about all the houses she rents out for income. One night instead of repaying me a loan I paid her, she used me for a ride to go get $3k rent money and she showed it to me but didn't pay me back a a $2k loan I gave her. But she did pay me back few weeks later finally. I've never seen a woman constantly show off how many homes and stuff she owns and rents out. She had a million dollar loan from Wells Fargo.

These days she no longer even answers the phone so I wonder if too many peoples evil eyes hit her.
May Allah make matters easy for her.

The one afflicted with evil eye, according to the Tafsir of Iman Al Qurtubi, should write surah fatiha seven times with saffron and mix it with healing herbs. This is if he cannot get a hold of the person who gave him the evil eye, and have that person wash himself with it and then wash himself with that water.

In either scenario, he washes himself and Insha'Allah he will be cured.
But if someone does not pray and is braggadocious, then only Allah can help them.

Trending

Latest posts