The ethiopian thread

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was about to put this guy to sleep wlhi

Imma drop this here though since I can’t waste it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And we thought Somalis were langaab lmao. Look at these guys getting outbred by Oromos :cryinglaughsmiley:

5DEA91A2-B7D8-49CE-82EC-BEAD578DBDE2.jpeg

Somalis occupy the Largest region in ethiopia. Amhara don’t even occupy their capital.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Imagine if Oromos and Somalis united

Are you insane their population is way to high for us to handle. It will become quite clear that they become the majority and treated as an minority. Plus not all of them are Muslim, we need to split them in two and call it a day

The Amhara Region is the most fertile region in the Horn of Africa and the source of the Nile. The bread basket of Ethiopia.

Also, the largest region is the Oromia Region — which is also mostly fertile land.

Apart from the natural gas, the Somali Region is a barren wasteland.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The Amhara Region is the most fertile region in the Horn of Africa and the source of the Nile. The bread basket of Ethiopia.

Also, the largest region is the Oromia Region — which is also mostly fertile land.

The ogaden has acted as an barrier, containing the crazy shit on the other shide

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Plus the Amhara are the 2nd largest group 27% and Tigray the 4th 6.1%, these two group are very powerful, they have fertile lands, water and the numbers. the Oromos are 35%

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ogaden Region: 327,068 km²

Oromia Region: 286,612 km²

It is the 2nd largest.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Imagine if Oromos and Somalis united
There’s way too many of them. There’s 25 million Oromas is Ethiopia alone. And like 17 million somalis in Somalia. Even if you include the somalis in Ethiopia and Kenya you’d be just under 24 mill somalis.

Not to mention we have different languages and not all are muslims. It’d be pretty difficult.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

The Ogaden isn’t a barren wasteland? Are you ok. It’s a grassland; a much better condition than the deserts in somalia. It doesn’t matter how fertile that amhara region is if they’re the minority.

The only reason they own the Ogaden is because they were given it after being a good dog to the west.

Ethiopia has WAYY too many ethnicities, languages. The only reason why they’ve gotten this far is because the ethiopian government doesn’t (can’t) interfere much in those affairs. They let them do their own things.

The only way the Horn will fulfill its economic potential is if theres stability everywhere, thats the main hindrance right now. Forget past feuds, it only makes sense to look forward at whats best for everyone

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The only way the Horn will fulfill its economic potential is if theres stability everywhere, thats the main hindrance right now. Forget past feuds, it only makes sense to look forward at whats best for everyone
I only made this post in retaliation to another. In reality I don't hate ethiopians, I only hate those that hate us.

Trending