The epitome of cucks

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Or maybe these men are their pimps.

I watched a sex trafficking documentary of a girl who was introduced to prostitution by her boyfriend. They proly controlling their finances while assuring these low self-esteem women how much they love them for who they are and not what they do.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I watched a sex trafficking documentary of a girl who was introduced to prostitution by her boyfriend. They proly controlling their finances while assuring these low self-esteem women how much they love them for who they are and not what they do.

That or the niggas are unemployed and asked the girl to sell herself

That or the niggas are unemployed and asked the girl to sell herself
You guys are giving these s too much credit. Ladies are their own pimps in the west, this the age of onlyfans
:shaq:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Western degeneracy knows no bounds.
1597009620165.png

tim and tommy gave her backshots for $10 but hes getting them hugs for free. truly a king winning at life :salute:

Pimp for life :denzelnigga: