The end of womens sport?

Sol

?
Everytime this topic is brought up I remember this image, those poor ladies never stood a chance :dead:
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F12%2F11%2F12%2F33%2Fmounceyhandball_env.jpg
images

These pics always crack me up :drakelaugh:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
All these liberal SJW women who supported LGBT are getting what they asked for :sass2:
I wish a well known athlete like Lebron James temporarily comes out as trans as you don’t even need surgery to identify as one. He’d destroy the WNBA division :drakelaugh: :russ: :lolbron: :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
All these liberal SJW women who supported LGBT are getting what they asked for :sass2:
I wish a well known athlete like Lebron James temporarily comes out as trans as you don’t even need surgery to identify as one. He’d destroy the WNBA division :drakelaugh: :russ: :lolbron: :chrisfreshhah:
Destroy is too liberal

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Transsexuals really ruined women's sports wallahi miskiinads, fighting for equality for all these years only to be invaded in every space by a nigga in a wig :ftw9nwa:

Notice how you never hear about female to male transgenders in male spaces? Because they get destroyed :dead1:

Transsexuals really ruined women's sports wallahi miskiinads, fighting for equality for all these years only to be invaded in every space by a nigga in a wig :ftw9nwa:

Notice how you never hear about female to male transgenders in male spaces? Because they get destroyed :dead1:
Its like how mixed people like to claim black and people think she is a 10 fir a black women :russ:

Viscount

I got real connections
Bruce Jenner rans over a pedestrian in 2015 and now claims to be Kaitlyn Jenner. It's a ongoing joke on South Park.

Trending

Latest posts