The end of meritocracy

B.S. Cadaans never complain about indhayars and their hard work ethic and their high IQ. In fact, they hire them in huge numbers. How do you explain the lack of cadaans calaalcaling about indhayars? It's because they know indhayars genuinely earned it.

Wokeness will destroy planet Earth.

You should visit Vancouver :pachah1:

But yea, I completely agree with your overall points. Merit and competence over anything else.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@AbdiGaalDoon

I used to be pro total open borders for Europe, for the lulz and a lil bit of a chip on my shoulder against Europeans, but lately after having had extremely bad experiences with some fobs from places like Brazil, Iraq, and an illegal immigrant from Sri Lanka I have become anti-open borders. :damn:

Brazil? What did they do to you?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It means you leftists will always lose despite your calaacal and you will be defeated by the sane in society.

:pachah1:

This ain’t about left or right. I didn’t even mention politics here.

This is about you always resorting to posting domestic abusers or drug addicts in your threads.

As if they’re great examples to our community.

Stop shifting the goalpost by making this about politics.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This ain’t about left or right. I didn’t even mention politics here.

This is about you always resorting to posting domestic abusers or drug addicts in your threads.

As if they’re great examples to our community.

Stop shifting the goalpost by making this about politics.

It is about politics. You disagree with Jordan B Peterson due to your far left views. Your criticisms of him are purely ad hominem attacks which cant even be called criticisms. Typical of the far left. Now go get brainwashed even further by ABC and the Age newspaper. You're too far gone to be having an honest conversation with.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It is about politics. You disagree with Jordan B Peterson due to your far left views. Your criticisms of him are purely ad hominem attacks which cant even be called criticisms. Typical of the far left. Now go get brainwashed even further by ABC and the Age newspaper. You're too far gone to be having an honest conversation with.

How is it ad hominem when I simply stated a fact?

You wouldn’t give any other drug addict the time of day. You only give this one attention because he says stuff you like.

Your polemic diatribes are getting embarrassing at this point.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How is it ad hominem when I simply stated a fact?

You wouldn’t give any other drug addict the time of day. You only give this one attention because he says stuff you like.

Your polemic diatribes are getting embarrassing at this point.

Tens of millions of people suffer from prescription drug addiction. 20% abuse it in the developed world. He abused it due to depression. Big deal. Life happens. It can happen to you, more so because you're a far leftist and it's what they do on a regular basis.

The only one embarassing themselves is you being in favour of identity groups > merit.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Tens of millions of people suffer from prescription drug addiction. 20% abuse it in the developed world.

How many of these tens of millions of people have you promoted on this forum?

Only Jordan Peterson.

The only one embarassing themselves is you being in favour of identity groups > merit.

I never stated that.

All I’m saying is that you could’ve found hundreds of individuals saying the same thing but you chose a drug addict.

Says a lot, don’t you think.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How many of these tens of millions of people have you promoted on this forum?

Only Jordan Peterson.

I never stated that.

All I’m saying is that you could’ve found hundreds of individuals saying the same thing but you chose a drug addict.

Says a lot, don’t you think.

I don't promote Peterson. I barely even listened to his videos. I don't know him well. I may have spoken about him a few times on this forum.

So I am supposed to talk about a random person who abused prescription drugs? Many abuse it discreetly and don't tell anyone. Many people you personally know have an addiction.

You need to say something against his positions and not attack him because he took one too many pills during his wife's health scare. You can't pick apart his views because you have nothing meaningful to say and because you are dead wrong.

You look up to and adhere to the positions of heavy smoker and raging alcoholic and wife cheating Karl Marx.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jordan Peterson is disingenuous. (for the record i like him very much, but he is full of BS)

He is leaving because he is a media celebrity and makes tons of money not being a 'tenured professor' at the University of Toronto. Also, it seems like he is not self aware, shockingly for a psychology professor.

He is not aware that he is pro White Race, i mean-- i am pro White race and i am NOT white. But of course, he can't say that. He will be lynched.

There is a cognitive dissonance battle going on in his mind. He is an idealist who is decent and good human being, but i think he is betraying his morals or standards and he hates it. Selling his soul to Money when he really wants to make a difference in U of T!

Anyway-- good luck. And Not very nice of u to leave with your tail Wagging at a place who has been good to u for many years.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So I am supposed to talk about a random person who abused prescription drugs? Many abuse it discreetly and don't tell anyone. Many people you personally know have an addiction.

You need to say something against his positions and not attack him because he took one too many pills during his wife's health scare. You can't pick apart his views because you have nothing meaningful to say and because you are dead wrong.

Jordan Peterson is a man that judges people for not having their life in order when he’s a drug addict.

His biggest and most popular talking point is “cleaning your room”. Yet he can’t even apply that to himself.

If he was a conservative politician, I wouldn’t care but since he professes to be a life guru, it is ironic that his life is a shambles.

You look up to and adhere to the positions of heavy smoker and raging alcoholic and wife cheating Karl Marx

Yes, the card carrying member of a centre-left party that has made numerous anti-communism threads is actually a Marxist.

Even if I was, that’s better than supporting a domestic abuser like you do.

Trending

Latest posts