The end of meritocracy

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
OP shares convicted domestic abusers and now prescription drug addicts.

Doesn’t it say a lot about your beliefs when the people you promote either have criminal convictions or have crippling addictions.

Since he's Canadian he's talking about Somalis, Carribeans and Natives right, doubt this has anything to do with Indians or Chinese.
That rehab stint damaged his brand hard

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Interesting that Jordan B Peterson is being attacked by the two most infamous farthest of the leftists Somalispot users for over-medicating due to being grief striken over his ailing wife. You would think of all people, @Periplus and @alexander would be the most sympathetic to someone who has gone mad over a very emotional event, especially considering it is their political belief that hard drug use should be legalized for the homeless. Of course they wouldn't be sympathetic. They are hypocrites.

If faculties are full of blacks or trannies or hijabi women professors and PhD students and its only them, then so be it. As long as they are the best and the brightest. No one objects to that.

@Periplus and @alexander would definently have a problem having their surgery done by some dumb "doctor" who only got accepted and given passing marks due to his race. But like I said, they are hypocrites. They say one thing but think the other. They aren't consistent.

Merit only. If that means people of other races and other groups are not accepted into programs and professions at that reflects their overall population, then so be it. You shouldn't get a spot because you are a Black woman. Show the world your marks.

Interesting that Jordan B Peterson is being attacked by the two most infamous farthest of the leftists Somalispot users for over-medicating due to being grief striken over his ailing wife. You would think of all people, @Periplus and @alexander would be the most sympathetic to someone who has gone mad over a very emotional event, especially considering it is their political belief that hard drug use should be legalized for the homeless. Of course they wouldn't be sympathetic. They are hypocrites.

If faculties are full of blacks or trannies or hijabi women professors and PhD students and its only them, then so be it. As long as they are the best and the brightest. No one objects to that.

@Periplus and @alexander would definently have a problem having their surgery done by some dumb "doctor" who only got accepted and given passing marks due to his race. But like I said, they are hypocrites. They say one thing but think the other. They aren't consistent.

Merit only. If that means people of other races and other groups are not accepted into programs and professions at that reflects their overall population, then so be it. You shouldn't get a spot because you are a Black woman. Show the world your marks.
I have a problem with him because he slams others and tells them to take responsibility of their actions no matter what. Your second point is ridiculous. U of Toronto doesn’t have affirmative action. He did it for attention and he got it.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have a problem with him because he slams others and tells them to take responsibility of their actions no matter what. Your second point is ridiculous. U of Toronto doesn’t have affirmative action. He did it for attention and he got it.

U of T has diversity and inclusion offices within their own faculties, forget about in their administration. You have no clue

Who does he slam? You mean he gives advice as a psychologist?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U of T has diversity and inclusion offices within their own faculties, forget about in their administration. You have no clue

Who does he slam? You mean he gives advice as a psychologist?

How the f*ck am l an Islamist? I am not even that religious. Secondly, saying he should follow his own stoic advice instead of turning to drugs is radical leftism?:mjlol: I didn’t even bring white people, I just said mr Peterson is piece of flip flopping shit.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Cadaans that constantly calaacal about 'wokeness' is just another way of saying;

'There are too many non-cadaans around currently, but I'm too pussy to actually say how I feel'

Long may wokeness continue, life has never been better for minorities currently

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Cadaans that constantly calaacal about 'wokeness' is just another way of saying;

'There are too many non-cadaans around currently, but I'm too pussy to actually say how I feel'

B.S. Cadaans never complain about indhayars and their hard work ethic and their high IQ. In fact, they hire them in huge numbers. How do you explain the lack of cadaans calaalcaling about indhayars? It's because they know indhayars genuinely earned it.

Wokeness will destroy planet Earth.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I would have sympathy if he didn’t spend his entire career telling people to “clean their room” when he is unable to do it himself.

He is a therapist in need of therapy.

You are just avoiding the fact that all you post are domestic abusers and drug addicts.

Apollo

VIP
Jordan Peterson is kind of overrated.

I am often really surprised by how popular/well-known he is. Even my non-politically inclined normie friends know about him.

reer

VIP

give us the representation diversity positions and guri dowlad. compensation for the camels of awooweyaasheenna ay naga dhaceen in colonization.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I would have sympathy if he didn’t spend his entire career telling people to “clean their room” when he is unable to do it himself.

He is a therapist in need of therapy.

You are just avoiding the fact that all you post are domestic abusers and drug addicts.

Trending