The Elite Machine Behind Greta Thunberg

Tukraq

VIP
The fight against Greta Thunbergism is a solemn fight for the future of future generations.

I believe that veganism has caused the girl to have stunted bodily development- hence her unhealthy appearance, lacking in womanly curves.

Veganism and Greta Thunbergism constitute menaces, threatening the future of humanity, threatening the extinction of womanly curves and threatening our human race with the possibility of a horrible, dystopian future.

We must fight for truth and justice and strive against the menaces of veganism and Greta Thunbergism until total victory is attained.
eating vegan food isn't haram lol, you don't have to eat meat or dairy products if you don't want to(heck sahaaba survived off dates and water), also the girl speaks on better care of the environment something all muslims should be advocating for as islam is very ecofriendly as shown in the Quran

eating vegan food isn't haram lol, you don't have to eat meat or dairy products if you don't want to(heck sahaaba survived off dates and water), also the girl speaks on better care of the environment something all muslims should be advocating for as islam is very ecofriendly as shown in the Quran

I don't think veganism is haraam but I do think it's unhealthy and dangerous

Trending

Latest posts