The East African GDP from 1980 to present illustrated

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Proof to Aabo Kacaanists that Somalia was doing much better economic wise during the civil war than the oppressive Kacaann regime,Puntland and Somaliland had more GDP each than the whole country backt then.

Som

VIP
Proof to Aabo Kacaanists that Somalia was doing much better economic wise during the civil war than the oppressive Kacaann regime,Puntland and Somaliland had more GDP each than the whole country backt then.

Dude what are you talking about somalia disappeared from the graphic in the 90s

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Lol Rwanda for all it's hype their gdp is slightly bigger than Somalia.

I think Tanzania has the best potential to become Africas largest economy by 2050.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

educational and depressing

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Dude what are you talking about somalia disappeared from the graphic in the 90s

Aabo Kacaaniste, pay attention and watch the video again, Somalia might have disappeared from top 10 in 1991 but it doesn't mean it's GDP was growin up as well.

If you watch the video in the end it reappears back in the year of 2016 and is ahead of few other countries, fast forwadd to 2016 ans our GDP is 7 times higher than the MSB regime which was the at bottom of the list compared to other east african countries, also both SL and PL has twice GDP than Barre's times that is the point I was trying to make.:denzelnigga:

Som

VIP
Aabo Kacaaniste, pay attention and watch the video again, Somalia might have disappeared from top 10 in 1991 but it doesn't mean it's GDP was growin up as well.

If you watch the video in the end it reappears back in the year of 2016 and is ahead of few other countries, fast forwadd to 2016 ans our GDP is 7 times higher than the MSB regime which was the at bottom of the list compared to other east african countries, also both SL and PL has twice GDP than Barre's times that is the point I was trying to make.:denzelnigga:
Still, it clearly shows that somalia went down after Siad Barre was removed from power. It took many years for somalia to slightly recover and it was at high price. Now we still don't have a proper governement, immagine how much higher gdp we would have if the war never happened

Som

VIP
Lol Rwanda for all it's hype their gdp is slightly bigger than Somalia.

I think Tanzania has the best potential to become Africas largest economy by 2050.
You have to look at gdp per capita. For example a small country like Qatar has lower gdp than Greece but they are one of the richest countries if look at gdp per capita. Rwanda is a tiny country, but better than Ethiopia (2nd most populated country in africa) in many aspects

Trending