The Earth And Sun Relationship

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They say the earth does an orbit around the sun and this is very hard to dispute even for me when I did thought experiment. The sun is fixed, it's a flame of fire, it doesn't rise nor set even tho it appears it does from our perspective on earth, If it did set and rise then why is it night time for Australia while it's day time for America.

Where ever it's day time somewhere on earth it is also night time somewhere. So that alone proves the earth must be doing an orbit around the sun kinda like how vehicles(planets) do an orbit around roundabout. The seasons also proves it's not just an orbit but the earth angle must be flipping to explain why the weather has seasons in different parts of the planet. So I do accept that due to my own thought experiment but I'm neither believer or disbeliever on going to the moon, why you may ask?

I know once you reach a certain height in the sky, oxygen becomes limited and eventually depletes and why planes carry oxygen mask at 30000 feet, so if U go further up it should be airless. I know they carry oxygen tanks but how long can that last and those shuttles don't look like their packing much oxygen tank due to their size.

I'm not saying moon exploration can't be done because we can fly and defy gravity that's not my issue but those space shuttles look tiny and cant store much oxygen lol, I could be wrong but prove it to me.

Hey what's your view @The alchemist

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Welcome sxb I’m glad you understand that the sun doesn’t set and that earth orbits around it. Your main reason for doubting moon travel is that they can’t carry enough oxygen?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Welcome sxb I’m glad you understand that the sun doesn’t set and that earth orbits around it. Your main reason for doubting moon travel is that they can’t carry enough oxygen?

The shuttles they fly to the moon with look real tiny and they cant store oxygen infrastructure in such limited space. I'm not saying the capability isn't there, we can cleary fly as witnessed by many airplanes, met fighters, etc. I'm not disputing we can't go to the 🌙 all I'm disputing is they can't stay there for long due to oxygen limitation.

Trending