The Dude with a Swahili name fired as Governor of Gedo

Here comes the Professor of Marehan Myth creation.

Kablalax wore leather shoes whilst your forebear was barefoot forraging for Quule. You Bon hunter-gatherer.

Kablalax is the only Daarood tribe with castles, forts and notable people who have status dedicated to them.
Can Kablax a leader like Nur ibn Mujahid. He is well known among all the ethnicities in the Horn, or do you want now he wasn't Marehan?

Here comes the Professor of Marehan Myth creation.

Kablalax wore leather shoes whilst your forebear was barefoot forraging for Quule. You Bon hunter-gatherer.

Kablalax is the only Daarood tribe with castles, forts and notable people who have status dedicated to them.
'' kablalax is the only Darod tribe with castles'' Has kablalax constructed anything like the great walls of Harar? No M arehan did!!

Tradition testifies Emir Nur Mujahid was from Somali-Darod tribe of Marehan"

You can read the journal piece here;

https://www.jstor.org/stable/43581078

The German got the complete name of Emir Nur down saying he is;

Nur Ali Abdullahi of ad-Dhuha Suha/Marehan

Marehan have his abtirsi down as

Nur Ali Abdullahi Nur Yusuf Mataan Ciis Ahmed Mohamed Da'ud Abadir of reer Hodanbari/Mareexaan.

http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person= ... irsiLang=1

Notice his family surname is listed as ad-Dhuha Suha family in the German piece and in Marehan geneology he is part of reer Hodanbari

Dhuha = morning
Suha: beautiful/amazing

Hodan: wealthy/amazing (dhulkaan waa hodan)
Bari ; daybreak/early morning (nabad ku bari)

The family name is basically "waking up to a beautiful, vibrant morning" or "morning light"

There's other sources independent of this that are from the 1970s that state he is Marehan. Marehan inherited the Adal Sultanate after the Imam's death. Emir Nur's descendants, the Ina Nur guarded his tomb in Harar to this day.

As usual, you write fairy tales, I bring receipts:

Then Hirabu the chieftain of the Somali tribe of Marraihan, killed one of the equerries of the sultan ‘Umar Din when he was in Nageb.

+

View attachment 165981
Waxa sidoo kale isna ahaa qabiillo iskood u taagan oo sheegan jiray in ay Saado yihiin ama Carab, reerka Isaxaaqa la yidhaa ee maanta ka midka ah jilibada Habar Yoonis iyo reer Doodka oo Habar Jeclo ka mid ah. Qolada Isaxaaqu waxa ay haybtoodii hore ka guureen illaa 50 kii sano ee u dambeeyay oo aan aniga laftaydu soo gaadhay, halka ay reer Doodku iyagu beri dhaweyd uun toos u sheegteen Habar Jeclo. Waxa iyana intii xornimada ka dambaysay hayb bedeshay Fiqi Shinni oo ahaa Ajuuraan, haddase ah Ayaanle, Cayr, Habar Gidir. Waxa kale oo la sheegaa qolada la yidhaa Cumar dheer oo maanta ah Wagar Dhac oo Mareexaan ah, in ay asal ahaan ka soo jeedaan Cayr, Habar Gidir. Qolada kale ee hadda la yidhaa Damal Muuse ee dega Galkacayo ayaa iyana illaa 64 kii ka hayb bedeshay Dir oo noqday Muuse Carre oo Habar Yoonis ah.

Your leader was aato hiraabu goita towerdos.

Apart from that nothing else was mx.
Hirabu was mentioned as emir of somalis. And he lead the somalis to conquer the xabashis. Even back then you were under me. Whenever somalis have big wins against xabashis somalis are always lead by a MX.

This nigga @Mujahid Nur Marehan tol malaha miyaa?
Hirabu was mentioned as emir of somalis. And he lead the somalis to conquer the xabashis. Even back then you were under me. Whenever somalis have big wins against xabashis somalis are always lead by a MX.
Naah he was mentioned as the ugaas of Mx whonwas using every excuse to go to war.This reminds me of mx trait they will always want others to go to war but would want to claim credit.

Naah he was mentioned as the ugaas of Mx whonwas using every excuse to go to war.This reminds me of mx trait they will always want others to go to war but would want to claim credit.
He is free to his opinion if he thought the war was expensive and they were too poor to go to war. And guess what, he was right, that's what caused the muslims to lose. After the ottomans sent the janissary the elite unit and we won against the Portuguese, the muslims could no longer afford to pay their salaries and housing. So the imam sent them back, as well as the arab volunteers. That's when again the Portuguese sent another unit of musketeers that resulted in the defeat of the muslims and the imam being killed. Can't really blame the garaad for dilly-dallying. He was also brave enough to tell the truth to the Imam and not blindly obey. Aun our garaad and the emir of somalis. You can't be selectively blind when reading ina adeer, the texts were not written by MSB, call him emir and keep it moving.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Where were you when my folks were conquering Abyssinia and building strategical walls to defend historical Muslim cities?

My clan and its historical achievements have all been recorded and mentioned by the Portuguese, Arabs, Abyssinians and the Ottomans. I'm in the history books from Oxford to America. But also keep in mind that my achievements are not only limited to my forefathers. I'm you're president in the 21st century whether you like it or not and we shall continue producing more great leaders who'll again go down in history. I leave a legacy behind whenever I lead and this is why I have all the support i need from my Somali people.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The Somalis, weary of the destruction inflicted on them went to the Imaam (Imaam Axmed), led by their (chosen) leader Hirabu. The Somalis with their leader concluded a complete peace with the Imaam.

After this, the Imaam made preparations for Jihad against Abyssinia, assembling his troops and the Somalis with their leader, Hirabu.

Finally, the 2003 abridged source that you are quoting says:

After this, the Imam made preparations for Jihad against Abyssinia, assembling his troops and the Somalis with their leader, Hirabu

which you conviently left out.

In summary, Somalis had 2 main leaders, Imaam Axmed Gurey and Imaam Nuur ibn Mujaahid. One main chieftain Hiraabu and several mini chieftains such as Garaad Daawuud of the Habar Magaadle and Garaad Mataan of the Gerri Koombe.

Secondly, Pankhurst writes:
Les Somalis fatigues de voir leurs troupeux enleves et leur pays devaste se rendirent aupres de l'Imam ayant a leur tete leur chef Harabuwah (Hirabu). Ainsi, tous les Somalis avec leur chef firent la paix avec l'Imam, une paix parfaite et sincere. A la suite de cela, L'Imam, fit des preparatifs pour une guerre sainte (Jihad); il avait en vue l'Abyssinie. Les Somalis avec leur chef Harabuwah etaient maintenant soumis a son autorite(I).

Trending

Latest posts