The Dr Defends Haliimo Yarey. Men and Women Are Equal

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You’re a confused guy man. Where have I mentioned my religious views in this thread ? You’re dismissing verified research from leading academics as ‘one article’ lol is it only science and evidence-based when you agree with the conclusions?

Is it science to overthrow a century of research, probably in your eyes it is. But that's not science if your peers do not accept it because it's fundamentally flawed. His talking about 'behaviors' not the actual brain itself because he wud need to show a correlation of this in every female where the specific part of the brain is 'female engineered' like nature knows such thing. U won't know science untill u reject mythology that is your problem your coming with ur cultural bias and what u were taught and trying to find science to back it. That's psuedo-science and that's what this guy is.

Behaviours are linked to culture nothing else, it has no genetic component. The brain would u like to examine a female and male and look at the composition. There is very minute differences. War what the f*ck are u talking about ,war in science waxaa la jogga manta u and that fuckin rock are of the same substance and trees. U weren't created special waryaa. U were formed in this earth and this earth was formed in universe and u contain traces of all that in you just like everything in this universe does. We are all the same is the real science not just humans but everything in this world is much more science to me. How can u say your separate to the tree and rock yet you come from the same planet? true science is leading towards finding the links between u and everything in the universe. The reason is the supposition of your all in this universe and the liklihood u r created differently yet in the same nature is absurd religious garbage

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Is it science to overthrow a century of research, probably in your eyes it is. But that's not science if your peers do not accept it because it's fundamentally flawed. His talking about 'behaviors' not the actual brain itself because he wud need to show a correlation of this in every female where the specific part of the brain is 'female engineered' like nature knows such thing. U won't know science untill u reject mythology that is your problem your coming with ur cultural bias and what u were taught and trying to find science to back it. That's psuedo-science and that's what this guy is.
People in academia, at top institutions such as Stanford, who dedicate their lives to researching these things are flawed in their methods yet Dr.Osman from Somalispot is correct, backed by his Nobel Prize award :nvjpqts:

I don’t even think the Quran mentions the differences in human brain based on gender. If you also read my initial comments, I haven’t disagreed that men and women are equal, only physiologically different. The quantities of certain hormones released by the brain, behavioural patterns and responses to nature (mainly around survival) are all consequences of the differences based on gender.

Last edited:
Dr Osman trying to read a scientific book
tenor.gif

Waraa it's time to drop the "Dr" :icon lol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Mozart science is about 'consensus' not one god damn 'article' lol.

A century of brain science is not going to be over-thrown for some 'shah' dude lol

Brain scientists haven't been able to find major differences between women's and men's brains, despite over a century of searching.

The reason they won't find a difference is 'gender is man made' it's another myth like god they created. Even 'race' is man made shit. Today your cushite, tommorow your Somali, then your Black, then your not black u see you 'shift' constantly because 'man made ideas shift as times goes on'. At one time u were a moor, then a barbara, war sxb waxani bin adanka samaysto in culture just throw it out, it's all fake and the only reason u think it's real is due to mythological consensus
ur denying facts and claiming gender is man made u have clearly never seen a vagina :pachah1:

Trending