The down fall of American Conservatives

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Conservatives are finished. They cant get their shit together. They are framing their own vice President Mike pence as a communist, because he voted for Trump impeachment ( as he should).

They use to be pro private corporations, but now they are suing social media platforms for ''censoring'' them. When in reality they were just violating the rules. They use to be pro democracy but storm the Capital because they couldn't take an L. ''Facts and logic'' they say but everyone that disagrees with them is a ''liberal'' even if they are a fellow Republican.

Honestly their more low IQ than SWJ liberal. America is finished, because the political parties are more like ''dumb, and dumber'', 'Anarchist, and Neo Natzis than Democrat, and Republican. The tensions between the party are all times high, and Conservatives are mostly to blame.

Dont want to be here for when a second Civil war goes down. Hopefully before that I would became a New Zealander Citizen.

I already identify as a Kiwi than a Yankee

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
He’s getting impeached today. He will be the first president in history to go through two trials, but I doubt that he’ll be kicked out

If a civil war happened the conservatives would win because they got all the guns. I don't think the military is filled with much of those liberal types too.

Nafiso Qalanjo

He’s getting impeached today. He will be the first president in history to go through two trials
How he will be leaving the White House :pachah1:
Trump is a T H I C C Boii: AbsoluteUnits

Nafiso Qalanjo

If a civil war happened the conservatives would win because they got all the guns. I don't think the military is filled with much of those liberal types too.
Since the next President, and Vice President are both Liberals I think Liberals would have more of a leverage over Conservatives because of that

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
A civil war isn't happening they said war was gonna happen last year nothing fucking happened

Nafiso Qalanjo

A civil war isn't happening they said war was gonna happen last year nothing fucking happened
Last year wasn't as crazy as how this year started.

Americans have a crazy fantasy of what a civil war is, it’s not like you suddenly attacity your black neighbor of 20 years.

Trump supporters dont have specific policies they want passed, it’s an aimless cult.

American conservatives are funny, they claim they are being censored for no good reason yet the reason why they get censored is their explicit racism, calls of violence, misinformation ect, they make their own site and those get censored for the exact same reason, they like to call others out for playing the victim but are doing exactly that

conform or die es :mjlol:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
If a civil war happened the conservatives would win because they got all the guns. I don't think the military is filled with much of those liberal types too. The conservatives will get decimated
:mjlol: War is not all about citizens having guns, they will have same amount of military soldiers. Liberal states have significantly bigger gdp. All the cities are liberal as well. Conservative states are Mostly poor.

Nafiso Qalanjo

:mjlol: War is not all about citizens having guns, they will have same amount of military soldiers. Liberal states have significantly bigger gdp. All the cities are liberal as well. Conservative states are Mostly poor.
And most of them are anti vaxxers. Just sneezing on a couple of conservatives will start a domino's effect. Most of the Americans today who are dying from Covid are Conservatives.

Nafiso Qalanjo

the funniest thing is some MAGAT's actually knelt down and prayed to God to over turn the election during November :russ::drakelaugh:

The Jesus their praying too
I am american jesus i love wars kill everyone who you don't like - Angry Jesus  Meme | Meme Generator