The disrespect 😭

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I don't know whether to be offended that they got a south Sudanese to play a Somali role, or that they turned on a patriotic somali song in the background like thats what we listen to everyday. :damn:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Reer UK. Any thoughts? :comeon:

Last edited:
-She is Sudanese fam not even Horn African πŸ’€
-We don’t listen to patriotic music on the regular (especially diaspora Somalis) πŸ’€
-The teacher said β€œSOMALIAN” instead of β€œSOMALI” Reer UK can go and hold this big fat β€œL” πŸ’€

Nafiso Qalanjo

LMFAOOO THIS IS WORSE THAN THE INDIANS USING UKRAINAN WOMEN AS MODELS :damn: :deadrose:
Is not hard for them to find a Somali when they want a pirate or terrorist, but when its normal roles they would rather use other Africans :kanyehmm:

There was supposed to be (not sure if they released it or remember the name) a movie about FGM, and guess what. The main character was black and if I remember correctly, a South Sudanese.

Nafiso Qalanjo

There was supposed to be (not sure if they released it or remember the name) a movie about FGM, and guess what. The main character was black and if I remember correctly, a South Sudanese.
This movie right? Most of the side cast were somali, so I dont understand how they couldnt get a Somali for the main role. Ciil ka :mindblown:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Tracy Beaker was lit and naag nool unlike her hooyo. Let's not go there
Is that what the show is called or is it the actors name? :stressed:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I mean that's how we look i dont see the issue here :silanyosmile:
We?
20191012_002431.jpg

Trending

Latest posts