The dislike rating (Qashhin) is gone woohoooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

This will be the death of dhoocil section. The Qashin button has given life to this dead corpse of a thread. Neefs like @jamal9 had to ruin it by down voting everyone, horta who started that trend:draketf:, fucking xayawaan .

Oh well, the fadhi ku dhirir section awaits! :wow:

It's probably for the best, but I didn't even get the time to hand out a single qashin rating. That damn @jamal9 gave me the one single dislike I had, and I wanted to retaliate.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This will be the death of dhoocil section. The Qashin button has given life to this dead corpse of a thread. Neefs like @jamal9 had to ruin it by down voting everyone, horta who started that trend:draketf:, fucking xayawaan .

Oh well, the fadhi ku dhirir section awaits! :wow:

Lool hater so glad that dislike rating is gone. You gave me so my dislikes for no reason. You are sooo mean

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't think I'd ever even interacted with him on SSpot, and suddenly I just saw a dislike pop up in my mention. He hates everyone it seems.
He did it for attention. He's a D list member of this forum at best.

Give me a Qashin for that ! :pacspit:

Qashin button didn't even affect the user's ratings. I think the reason why it was implemented was for users to show expression of deep repugnance towards a shitpost comment.

But morons on this site abused it on the first day.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
's don't know how to act when good things are given to them.:snoop:

Kuwii inaga horeeyay where like this too. :ohlord:

The ones after y'all will be the same. :drakekidding:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Damn so now we cant downvote the goofy incel flatbutt females who make thread after thread knocking real niggas doing real shit.
:liberaltears:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's probably for the best, but I didn't even get the time to hand out a single qashin rating. That damn @jamal9 gave me the one single dislike I had, and I wanted to retaliate.

The neefs of all neefs @Wei gave me one dislike and that's the only I got. :icon e biggrin:

Funny thing I was rooting for this guy to come to his senses and get out of the neef life.:francis:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I can't believe that I didn't get a single one.
:draketf:
I gave out more than I can remember though.
:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts