The disintegration of the Somali race in chronological order

1. Independence from colonial powers, a new hope of nationhood begins
2. A Short lived democratic government followed
3. A Coup and a 30 year dictatorship followed
4. Somali Ethiopian war, which we lost
5. Somali civil war breaks out, every qabiil for himself, the nation is destroyed, we exported many refugees to every corner of the world
6. A shift between qabiil wars and religious wars with foreign meddling followed
7. A new generation of somalis have been born, the single mother fenomena and absent fathers, becomes widespread, those diminishing traditional somali values and culture in the diaspora
8. The rise of the incel Abdi's and the draconical self hating xarlimos
9. Somalia is divided into fragments with many groups with different and conflicting agendas ( I belong to the PIM wing)

10. Cringy gender wars continue his on the world wide web between xarlimos and insecure abdis.. Foreigners are meddling into this affair similarly as they are meddling into Somalia the nations affairs
11. Somalis and Somalia continues to disintegrate as we speak.. The future looks bleak.

A Somali Messiah will rise my brother In'sha'Allah

Not all hope is lost
Insha allah brother..
I think the new generation of somalis are really weak, they have been highly influenced by adoon culture and this goes for both genders.. In Somali tradition arguing between women and men is viewed very lowly. But we lost our good culture.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Insha allah brother..
I think the new generation of somalis are really weak, they have been highly influenced by adoon culture and this goes for both genders.. In Somali tradition arguing between women and men is viewed very lowly. But we lost our good culture.
The degenerate adoon culture and living with them has deeply damaged our community in the west.

Hijrah is our last escape before our children end up the same. Very sad

The enemy is both inside and outside our camp.
I think we need a fresh perspective. Yes, keep our authentic Somali roots. But the matters such how we treat children, women, men. Hell a shift might just be what we need. Either way I think a lot of good things can come out from rebuilding.

Trending