The difficulty of dating and marriage within your own ethnic group

Like, I might be a coon, but I hate my national product, I feel like this happens a lot with western diasporas, both, males and females stop being attracted to their own kind and start exploring with new races and ethnicities

Viscount

I got real connections
Like, I might be a coon, but I hate my national product, I feel like this happens a lot with western diasporas, both, males and females stop being attracted to their own kind and start exploring with new races and ethnicities
wtf is a national product?

Naa

Not Chun li
I understand being attracted to other ethnicities and races but it's weird to not be attracted to your own people. EW

Viscount

I got real connections
Nah I ain't into exploring other races/nationalities my older brothers did that, my father wants me to marry a ethnic Somali woman, because none of his grandkids look Somali. Unfortunately when some Somalis mix with other nationalities the kids coming out looking Mediterranean and have identity crises. I was walking outside with my mixed race nephew at the park and people be giving me looks like I stole somebody's kid. Little kids ask too many damn questions he started to ask me why is he white and why am I brown wtf, he is already racist now.

Nah I ain't into exploring other races/nationalities my older brothers did that, my father wants me to marry a ethnic Somali woman, because none of his grandkids look Somali. Unfortunately when some Somalis mix with other nationalities the kids coming out looking Mediterranean and have identity crises. I was walking outside with my mixed race nephew at the park and people be giving me looks like I stole somebody's kid. Little kids ask too many damn questions he started to ask me why is he white and why am I brown wtf, he is already racist now.
yeah, east and north africans got the weakest genes ever, surprised?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It’s not really self hate. A majority of our girls are just not well put together. But then again most women are not pretty in general.

Go outside (after the pandemic). I am not being condescending. Get to know people outside of the internet. There are plenty of different Somali girls. We have a bad rep online, don't get it confused with what is happening outside.

Trending