The deteriorating situation of Hargeisa general hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I visited it once in 2015 after I got food poisoned. I was shocked by the blood and needles on the floor and now lots of qashin and the medicines run out. It is a walking hazard.

Yaab Ka Taagan Cisbataalka Guud Ee Hargeysa Oo Qashinkii Iyo Bukaankii Isdugsanayaan Dadka Cisbataalka Ku Jira Oo Soo Bandhigay Inay Markii Wax Daweeya Waayeen Iyagu Iscaawiyaan.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Disgraceful, the only hospital that provides is supposed to be free is in such a state. That's why people just go to private and the poor have to stick with this.

Bohol

VIP
Disgraceful, the only hospital that provides is supposed to be free is in such a state. That's why people just go to private and the poor have to stick with this.

The medicines in this hospital are not free you pay for them on the cheap however the EU gives it for free or atleast use to before.

Well it costs 100 million to build a hospital, clearly well above somalia's gdp. How many somali millionaires are there and could they not donate 10 million each?

Bohol

VIP
Well it costs 100 million to build a hospital, clearly well above somalia's gdp. How many somali millionaires are there and could they not donate 10 million each?

It takes $1 million to build 100 houses (average 3-4 bedroom sized) in Somalia nevermind $100
million. The problem is corruption, not funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending