The degradation and humiliation of the SNA by turkey under HSM.

We in Benaadir spend over $100 million on the salaries of the security forces, not to mention their equipment and food. Maybe @Pastoralist and @Samadoor could lobby their respective communities to buy our beloved army some handbags. :)
That’s certainly not true, 100 million on the security forces which number a few thousand would kit them out with state of the art weapons, armour, all sorts of gear, I mean you’d be able to see it, but it seems the most they can afford for their troops going abroad to study is plastic bags and basic military clothing, no rank no insignia nothing, makes you wonder where that 100 million is going…🤔💭

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
That’s certainly not true, 100 million on the security forces which number a few thousand would kit them out with state of the art weapons, armour, all sorts of gear, I mean you’d be able to see it, but it seems the most they can afford for their troops going abroad to study is plastic bags and basic military clothing, no rank no insignia nothing, makes you wonder where that 100 million is going…🤔💭
I can provide you the receits, as what comes to the insinuations you made regarding corruption. Let me say this!

The whole system is absurdly corrupt; it inspires zero accountability and actually encourages corruption. That is why I'm supportive of forcing the hands of those demanding a leisure approach. It is no wonder they demand a slow pace, since the system does them no harm.

As I have said before, they(PL and those who holed up in Garowe) are not paying a penny into the coffers; they wail about it day in and day out, but god forbid we suggest fixing it; they are suddenly in love with it and are demanding many more years of it, perhaps they want it to go on indefinitely. We (the taxpayers) are definitely disillusioned with the whole circus and can't wait to see the end of it.

Last edited:
We in Benaadir spend over $100 million on the salaries of the security forces, not to mention their equipment and food. Maybe @Pastoralist and @Samadoor could lobby their respective communities to buy our beloved army some handbags. :)
A lot of the money is remittances, if there is a fool proof way of sending money, directly to the armed forces, like a trust fund for their salaries or something, then sure. But I’ve never been able to find such a thing.

Dir &dhulbhante MP’s are both for salary and their own skin, but it’d be wrong to not at least attempt to send letters. Gov doesn’t want sool&sanaag as FMS, they’d see taxes if they did!!
OP seemed to be bothered and embarrassed by the "dire" situation of the SNA. Maybe they wouldn't look so terrible if staunch Wadanis like @Pastoralist could convince his community to partake in the nation-building process, we could spare handbags for our saraakiil.
A lot of our communities that could have been taxed are no longer present there and you know why. You want us to partake however the government also needs to be inclusive. It is indeed wrong that benadiir is carrying the payload, but they’re not exactly forcing the governments hand in these issues except for when it concerns their region.

Last edited:

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
A lot of the money is remittances, if there is a fool proof way of sending money, directly to the armed forces, like a trust fund for their salaries or something, then sure. But I’ve never been able to find such a thing.

Dir &dhulbhante MP’s are both for salary and their own skin, but it’d be wrong to not at least attempt to send letters.

A lot of our communities that could have been taxed are no longer present there and you know why. You want us to partake however the government also needs to be inclusive, in a situation like this a higher Somali authority needs to reign supreme to solve the differences.
All this time I thought you were from Cabduwaq, I guess I associate the picture of Farmaajo with a certain place.

All this time I thought you were from Cabduwaq, I guess I associate the picture of Farmaajo with a certain place.
Cabuudwaq is a beautiful place for what little taxes they collect, but no I’m not.

If the government really wants to, they can lift public services everywhere to obtain more cashuur so reer xamar aren’t always the bread basket.

Uganda just announced they'll be staying in South Somalia even if their atmis mandate expires.. :drakewtf: :heh:
are they saying they’ll be there with UNPOS mission after atmis, or they will be there forcefully . Museveni openly disrespects Somalia so if it’s the second one I’m not surprised.
:gucciwhat:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

The commander of so called SNA visited Kenya to give his condolences for the deceased Kenyan commander kkkk

are they saying they’ll be there with UNPOS mission after atmis, or they will be there forcefully . Museveni openly disrespects Somalia so if it’s the second one I’m not surprised.
:gucciwhat:
They're saying they'll stay there even without UN mandate lol.. They have now wives and kids so they're more or less home..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wax akhriska maad ku liidataa? Waxeey ka hadlooyaan waxa waaye hubkooda inta eey kala baxayaan wadanka
If you aren't doqon since when does Uganda have naval or aerial assets in Somalia? Anyone with a bit of intelligence would know this is just a bad excuse to stay 🤣

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
If you aren't doqon since when does Uganda have naval or aerial assets in Somalia? Anyone with a bit of intelligence would know this is just a bad excuse to stay 🤣
They have naval assets in xamar port and the aerial assets are probably the helicopters and transport aircraft they use to transport troops and supplies to remote bases.

The Chief of Staff of the Uganda People’s Defence Air Force, Maj. Gen. Charles Okidi has concluded a working visit to Somalia to inspect the deployed aircraft ahead of commencement of operations.

Recently, Uganda deployed helicopters to provide operational support which includes transportation, evacuation, quick insertion and extraction of troops. The aviation unit will also conduct surveillance, reconnaissance, search and rescue.

It's all talk, at the end of the day they will have to leave when the money dries up.

They have naval assets in xamar port and the aerial assets are probably the helicopters and transport aircraft they use to transport troops and supplies to remote bases.

It's all talk, at the end of the day they will have to leave when the money dries up.
Naval?!!! Uganda is landlocked, why are these landlocked countries in Somalia

Trending