The death penalty should be used in the West

Should the West use the death penalty for serious crimes?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It will decrease gang violence and all sorts of evil crimes significantly. It will deter all these potential gangsters/criminals from committing crimes. Who agrees with me?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. Because human law is not perfect. Gods law is perfect. Every human deserves a second chance to repent and come back to God. and besides the same law sometimes allows innocent people get killed "legally" by wrong convictions

Apollo

VIP
It will decrease gang violence and all sorts of evil crimes significantly. It will deter all these potential gangsters/criminals from committing crimes. Who agrees with me?

It is in your own best interest that Westerners remain softies.

Them reintroducing the death penalty is just one step closer to them going full Imperialist or Nazi again.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Western govts already target minorities in their countries and give them harsher sentences if they had death penalty they'd kill minorities left and right

Tukraq

VIP
who said gangsters and criminals were bad?

There is already death penalty in the West. I'm surprised that people think of the West as not having the death penalty. Maybe the West doesn't have death penalty where others live but there is death penalty where I am from.

Where I am from is a world leader in executions and I am proud that we execute people.

Also, the masses support execution. There is a liberal crowd that doesn't like it but the masses there are for it.

The law enforcement is serious and the people are less prone to behaving like animals.

The problem with the executions is that they're not in public.

This is not good. They should execute people in public in front of the people. In cases where it is warranted, there should be crucifixion.

For example, there are cases where Islamic law permits that rapists are executed by crucifixion. I believe it would be a proud and joyous day for any country and for the women of any country when rapists who fulfill the criteria are publicly executed by crucifixion.

I know some people have voiced disapproval of execution and seem maybe scared of it. I think it's because they're not from where I'm from. We been had it implemented down there and the people are for it.

Now, it is true that the death penalty can be misused. Cars and knives can be misused too. Should we also ban cars and knives? No, the issue is that they should be used in the right way, not banned entirely.

The sharia mandates that there should be death penalty. Every nation should follow sharia, Allah is Rabb of all the worlds and that necessarily implies all nations.

Allah is Al-Malik. Sovereignty belongs to Allah. This isn't "radical Islamist," this is an inherent part of Islam. Even Christians say God is The Lord. Even the Cristeros proclaimed "Viva Cristo Rey" ("rey" is "king")- which is a distorted form of recognition of the Sovereignty of Allah. I'm no more a "radical Islamist" than the Cristeros.

My point is the West should have sharia just like all nations should have full sharia. If not 100% sharia, it's better that there is 90%. If not 80%, better is 70%- and so on. Sharia necessarily involves death penalty.

In Malcolm X terminology, I'm a "field negro". I'm not praising myself, just describing my position. When you believe Islam is the objective truth and the West should move towards Islam- rather than believing Western ideology is the objective truth and that Muslims should move away from Islam and become Westernized, this is field negro thinking- so the house negros attack it. So of course the house negros attack it and call it "radical Islamist" and "extremist". By their criteria, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the Sahaabah, were also "radical Islamists" and "extremists". Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the Sahaabah also believed in "political Islam". That being said, Islam is not reducible to being purely political but there are political implications (same with Christianity, in fact).

So the West should have death penalty, utilized in line with the Sharia.

That's not to say it will in the very near future but it is what should be.

0-BE7975-F-EFEF-411-D-9639-33-E7-B53-BAA49.png

This^ is from the English translation of Kitab At-Tawhid by Sheikh Fawzan.

here is Sheikh Fawzan also
by the way, I'm not making takfir on anyone (in a specific way, maybe in a general way such as "whoever such-and-such") and this is not meant against anyone in this thread, I just want to emphasize how important the issue is. And the above video and book excerpt are from Sheikh Fawzan, not me.

What I'm expressing here is no more "extreme" or "radical" than this:
Dv__EH6XgAIkm9s.png

even Catholicism has a sort of distorted concept of divine sovereignty ("kingship of christ"- I don't think Pope Pius XI was Osama Bin Laden..... yet Muslims are told they're extremists if they believe in a purer version of the same underlying concept of divine sovereignty) and even the Bible in the book of Psalms

I believe that Allah is Al-Malik, I believe that sovereignty belongs to Allah and I don't believe this position is any more "extremist" than Pope Pius XI, the Cristeros or Psalms 10:16

"The LORD is King for ever and ever"

-Psalms 10:16

even the Bible says it

Latest posts