The day I called Ohio Child Services On @GrigoriRasputin’s Mother

It was summer of 1998 in Columbus Ohio housing projects known as Capital Park. Geeljires all lived there with a few Bantu and gangster madows. :icon lol:

Gri was a new recent fob and very malnourished due to the 1998 famine. But months after landing in America I noticed he still hasn’t put on any weight like the other fob kids.

I went to his home one day and noticed that his apartment was very lavish but his fridge was completely empty except for some expired caano and stale crackers. :damn:

Turns out his mom was spending all the refugee welfare money on new diraac’s and cashing out the EBT to send back to her brother in dabaab. :snoop:

@Grigori Rasputin @Basra @AbdiGaalDoon

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It was summer of 1998 in Columbus Ohio housing projects known as Capital Park. Geeljires all lived there with a few Bantu and gangster madows. :icon lol:

Gri was a new recent fob and very malnourished due to the 1998 famine. But months after landing in America I noticed he still hasn’t put on any weight like the other fob kids.

I went to his home one day and noticed that his apartment was very lavish but his fridge was completely empty except for some expired caano and stale crackers. :damn:

Turns out his mom was spending all the refugee welfare money on new diraac’s and cashing out the EBT to send back to her brother in dabaab. :snoop:

@Grigori Rasputin @Basra @AbdiGaalDoon

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He went from expired caano and stale crackers to a modship on SSpot.

My man really had to grind like that to shine like this.

:wow:

Trending

Latest posts