The daughter of terror financier Dhiigshiil (Dahabshiil) in Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The fight against terror financiers and corrupt politicians will continue. :fittytousand:

Faisa Mohamed Saeed Ducaale
Faisa_Saeed_Duale.jpg_3.jpg

Faisa_Saeed_Duale.jpg

Faisa_Saeed_Duale.jpg_2.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:dead: Man she was hijabi and sheekhad. turned down many of our ciyaal xaafads in NH. jeez what happened.

Horta kaalay this is big vendetta against the reerka. whats the story sxb? why do you seem to hate hate them with passion?

:meleshame:

Bohol

VIP
:dead: Man she was hijabi and sheekhad. turned down many of our ciyaal xaafads in NH. jeez what happened.

Horta kaalay this is big vendetta against the reerka. whats the story sxb? why do you seem to hate hate them with passion?

:meleshame:

kkkkk the "good girl" show was maybe for HA guys but when it comes to HY guys they become the biggest s lol. :trumpsmirk::lolbron:

El padrone

kkkkk the "good girl" show was maybe for HA guys but when it comes to HY guys they become the biggest s lol. :trumpsmirk::lolbron:
Sheesh man. cut her some slacks. you just legit qarxised her. you talking to her or is it ur home boys?

whats the end game here? arent you afraid her daddy and his empire coming after u and shutting down sspot? :damn:

Bohol

VIP
Sheesh man. cut her some slacks. you just legit qarxised her. you talking to her or is it ur home boys?

whats the end game here? arent you afraid her daddy and his empire coming after u and shutting down sspot? :damn:

War waxas iska dhaaf ee since when did you lived in NH? Did she told you she wasn't into HA guys? :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

El padrone

War waxas iska dhaaf ee since when did you lived in NH? Did she told you she wasn't into HA guys? :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
I lived many places in htown sxb.

Nah she wasnt qabilist but she was young and had no clue about my jaceyl and stuff :mjsuitcry:

She grew up to be a peng only to get shamed and qarxised in the interwebs by you :kendrickcry:

Bohol

VIP
I lived many places in htown sxb.

Nah she wasnt qabilist but she was young and had no clue about my jaceyl and stuff :mjsuitcry:

She grew up to be a peng only to get shamed and qarxised in the interwebs by you :kendrickcry:

Those pictures are from google and somnet. They have been around the net for a couple of years. I bet she got bigger boobs now.

:gaasdrink:

El padrone

@Duke of Bohol lemme guess a HY MC supplied the pics cuz i legit know that guy irl and is biggest player i know irl. he too is studying there. son of gun ima talk to him rn, i need assurance that this are pics only and home girl is still innocent and good

Bohol

VIP
Oh never mind hadaba. Shes prolly grounded now. its first time i saw the pics.

She deleted all her social media accounts after this scandal lol. I will not be surprised if some
West Burco guys are banging Silanyo's daughters on the down-low. Our reach is everywhere.
:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.