The dating market

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you can see from all the interracial marriages Somalis don’t have it hard. The hardest thing would be the cultural differences but many young Somalis have left the culture so it’s not a issue for a lot of people

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
as you can see from all the interracial marriages Somalis don’t have it hard. The hardest thing would be the cultural differences but many young Somalis have left the culture so it’s not a issue for a lot of people

How come? I heard from black americans that black people struggle in the dating market !

How come? I heard from black americans that black people struggle in the dating market !

Nobody wants a weave / Wig wearing Madow head Mathow girl. It’s bad enough these women don’t look the same without their makeup but when she takes her fake hair off and she looks like a Wakanda warrior underneath who wants that. Likewise with black men they are usually kept at the lower end of the totem pole by American society unless they’re athletes. There’s not a lot of upsides to being with a black guy in America unless he’s an athlete, problem is white women love bbc so black men leave their wig wearing mathow chick for a snow bunny. It’s never ending cycle. You’ll see more black men in interracial relationships than you will see black women in interracial relationships

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Date in your social circle it's by far the easiest in my experience. No girl interested in you? Its time improve yourself look, money, status, personality or even expanding your social circle. It not that hard. Want a Somali women? Ask your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending