The Dating Game

@Amazonian your advise only works if it applies to sleeping around. But if a farax is trying to find his future wife he will shoot himself in the foot. I personally value communication and honesty.

If a guy says he will call at 6pm I will wait at that time and if he doesn't call or text me I won't contact him. About 8 months ago a faraax told me he'd call me at a certain time and he never did. I didn't follow up with him I just went about my life.

I can't stand people that lie or don't respond quickly it irks me. That'd be a deal breaker for me as it demonstrates that he is not a reliable man that I can count on. What would he do for me if I had an emergency? Nothing because he can't even respond on the phone.

I'd never ask to meet up or to be taken anywhere either he has to show he values my company and ask me out. At most I'd recommend a place the rest is on him.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
@Amazonian your advise only works if it applies to sleeping around. But if a farax is trying to find his future wife he will shoot himself in the foot. I personally value communication and honesty.

If a guy says he will call at 6pm I will wait at that time and if he doesn't call or text me I won't contact him. About 8 months ago a faraax told me he'd call me at a certain time and he never did. I didn't follow up with him I just went about my life.

I can't stand people that lie or don't respond quickly it irks me. That'd be a deal breaker for me as it demonstrates that he is not a reliable man that I can count on. What would he do for me if I had an emergency? Nothing because he can't even respond on the phone.

I'd never ask to meet up or to be taken anywhere either he has to show he values my company and ask me out. At most I'd recommend a place the rest is on him.

Obviously this behavior wont be consistent, it's only a method being used to bring both of you closer. It may be hard to see that now. But that's the whole point of it. You can use this little trick even if you're in it for the long run, it's not only used for sex. I said strategy is key. You wanna seem busy but never distracted.
You wanna remind her that you miss her, and even tho you're playing fifa, she doesnt need to know. So tell her that It sucks you cant see her. You cant ignore someone and expect them to stay put. Text them, never ask to link tho. Ask how they are doing, mention compliments. Everytime you talk to her, speak with passion, ask her questions about her.

If shes a decent person, she'll assume you're interested but unfortunately a little busy.

Obviously this behavior wont be consistent, it's only a method being used to bring both of you closer. It may be hard to see that now. But that's the whole point of it. You can use this little trick even if you're in it for the long run, it's not only used for sex. I said strategy is key. You wanna seem busy but never distracted.
You wanna remind her that you miss her, and even tho you're playing fifa, she doesnt need to know. So tell her that It sucks you cant see her. You cant ignore someone and expect them to stay put. Text them, never ask to link tho. Ask how they are doing, mention compliments. Everytime you talk to her, speak with passion, ask her questions about her.

If shes a decent person, she'll assume you're interested but unfortunately a little busy.

giphy.gif

Their are 24 hours in a day. Let's suppose you're working 9 you have 15 left after sleeping for 8 hours you are left with 7. Minus 2 hours for commuting you have 5 hours left. Is it really impossible to pick up the phone for 30 minutes?

Anyone that buys the busy excuse is a joke that needs to have a wakeup call. This type of behaviour should only lead to the guy getting his number blocked. #Leave f**kboys in the trash.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
giphy.gif

Their are 24 hours in a day. Let's suppose you're working 9 you have 15 left after sleeping for 8 hours you are left with 7. Minus 2 hours for commuting you have 5 hours left. Is it really impossible to pick up the phone for 30 minutes?

Anyone that buys the busy excuse is a joke that needs to have a wakeup call. This type of behaviour should only lead to the guy getting his number blocked. #Leave f**kboys in the trash.
Pick up the phone? :ohlord:
The whole point is NOT to pick up the phone :shaq:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
My point is that I have a BS filter and these excuses would never work on me. I beef with niggas all the time because they hate that I see right through them.

giphy.gif
I often hear women like you who can spot bullshit from a mile away end up alone and depressed. They're always searching for flaws in every man they date. They wanna play the dominate role in every relationship. Everything you say whether it's a joke or not will be decoded by her, and her conclusions are obviously always flawed. What I'm saying here is, worry less about his excuses and focus more on yourself. He'll come around. :yousmart:

Trending