The Dating Game

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You trying to censor me walaal you clearly see I said after smashing but you are repeating the lie they aren't interested smh. A lost brother I'll show you the game 🙏

No I am not why would you think that?

I smelled an Mj scent

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Problem with the dating game is that you got 7/10 niggas tryna act like they a 10/10 so they can impress 5/10 girls that think they're 10/10

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
That was me, and I was talking to the ladies. Why cry over Abdi when Bashir is taking you out for dinner this Friday? Naag nool iska dhig.
I hear that.

I cant help the fact that your quote was more universal than intended.
Having abundance will cure the person of qareernimo

I hear that.

I cant help the fact that your quote was more universal than intended.
Having abundance will cure the person of qareernimo
It could be interpreted that way for sure, but it’s a mahmah that’s reserved for women. Never heard it for men because the assumption is that you guys do that anyways. :lolbron:
It’s for women to understand not to put all their eggs in one basket and to not tie themselves down to a man who hasn’t committed to you.

What tricks best work for you?

How do you know if a girl or guy likes you?

Yall can ask me anything you want about this topic but heres what best works for me. The girl you want is 23 years old. You've only met her today, which means shes been living her life just fine without you for the past 23yrs. Her inbox is full, you don't wanna be another dude left on read. Or worse have your messages archived. Usually if you're a decent looking guy, she'll respond to you if she sees your message. The problem here is maintaining the convo. If you're boring and predictable you'll end up In the no go zone. You wont be getting laid.
Dont message her all the time. Even if you're bored, pretend to be busy. Even if she asks you to hang out, tell her your with some friends. The more requests you turn down, the more interested she'll be in you. When you say no, theres always a simp next door who'll say yes. You dont wanna be that guy. That's her go to man when she cant get what she wants. Establish that dominance and I promise you. You wont have any issues in the dating game.
THIS DOES NOT WORK. No girl with self respect will keep requesting to meet up if you keep declining. It will just make you look dodgy

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
It could be interpreted that way for sure, but it’s a mahmah that’s reserved for women. Never heard it for men because the assumption is that you guys do that anyways. :lolbron:
It’s for women to understand not to put all their eggs in one basket and to not tie themselves down to a man who hasn’t committed to you.

Wisdom is gender neutral. Especially a playa quote like this one

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are under the impression that absence makes the heart grow fonder. But not in the beginning.

Some guys and girls do not play around. They don't have time for individuals with unsorted attachment issues and unwilling to do the inner work to reparent themselves. If you play games as an adult you could make a high quality prospect disinterested.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I am extremely laandheere in Somali clan based society so I have women of all clans practically throwing themselves at me to carry my DNA. Can't relate to you losers.
:holeup::holeup:

Reborn
This whole thread is immature and not practical for those that want to find a spouse...

If you wanna act busy then actually do something worthwhile in your life that makes you busy.Rejecting dates and lack of communication doesn't really work well if a person sees you as a marriage candidate.Any girl that does buy in this don't have any self respect.

Trending

Latest posts