The Dating Game

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I respond to guys I find attractive or personable. I don't like desperate dudes ofc but if he comes across stand-offish, I assume he isn't interested and quit talking to him.

So u won't go for Mr. Darcy?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This is so true wallahi, just ignore them and live your life and they'll be chasing your ass. No girl wants a desperate guy

You cant blatantly just ignore her sxb. Theres gotta be some strategy to it. Text her at least once a week and see how shes doing. Text her good morning out of the blue. Do this once or twice. Do all those things without asking to link and most importantly, do not talk to her on the phone. Never that

Alluring

Sayonara
You cant blatantly just ignore her sxb. Theres gotta be some strategy to it. Text her at least once a week and see how shes doing. Text her good morning out of the blue once or twice. Do all those things without asking to link and most importantly, do not talk to her on the phone. Never that
ONCE A WEEK. How do you expect someone to be interested in you if you text them once a week and never call them on the phone. I would lose interest so quickly.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
My Habar gidir gay male friend always tells me women stalk him to death. He ignores them because of obvious reasons, and they are throwing him their panties as if he is a rock star

No need to mention his qabil
Gay is all the description needed at this time

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ONCE A WEEK. How do you expect someone to be interested in you if you text them once a week and never call them on the phone. I would lose interest so quickly.

1603731115167.png

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
You cant blatantly just ignore her sxb. Theres gotta be some strategy to it. Text her at least once a week and see how shes doing. Text her good morning out of the blue. Do this once or twice. Do all those things without asking to link and most importantly, do not talk to her on the phone. Never that
No girl is sticking around after being ignored like that. Stop feeding these niggas lies :kodaksmiley: I’ll instantly lose interest

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I hate niggas that play games. In the words of every insta baddie "why would I chase you when I'm the catch."
let's be real u like games the convos the wordplay it all makes it so interesting. if niggas appraoched u straight forward u would call them boring and can't flirt buurr

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
No one has done the two weeks challenge? You take them out show them insane amount of love not to the extent it can be consider "love bombing" but endearing. Two weeks of being treated like a princess to be abruptly dumped for no reason.

You ignore all messages and attempts of contact and pass on the message " She should know what she did " it's a very abusive method but it 100% works not on somali girls but on any other ethnicity it's fool proof.

Somali girls expect this treatment so it's not very effective if you just dip on them they don't give a f*ck

:mjlaugh:
Two week challenge? :dead:
We dont do that around here sxb. I use this trick on girls I wanna sleep with too, i never limit myself to relationships.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
No girl is sticking around after being ignored like that. Stop feeding these niggas lies :kodaksmiley: I’ll instantly lose interest

You'll lose interest if he didnt engage with you on a mental level. But if you're attracted to the guy, and you like him. You'll be wondering what went wrong. If the girl isnt attracted to you, toss this whole strategy out the window.

You cant be out here ignoring girls you havent even won over. That's just stupid. :dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
No one has done the two weeks challenge? You take them out show them insane amount of love not to the extent it can be consider "love bombing" but endearing. Two weeks of being treated like a princess to be abruptly dumped for no reason.

You ignore all messages and attempts of contact and pass on the message " She should know what she did " it's a very abusive method but it 100% works not on somali girls but on any other ethnicity it's fool proof.

Somali girls expect this treatment so it's not very effective if you just dip on them they don't give a f*ck

:mjlaugh:
2 weeks kulaha :deadpeter:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Fellas fellas.

You gotta win the girl over.
You gotta know she likes you.
Engage with her, tell her you like her, ask her if she likes you. The only reason you should be asking this is to see if she also likes you so that you can determine your next move.

Make sure that yall are on the same page and if it's a win, you can hit the Casper dance on her.

If she doesnt like you, ignoring her is stupid.
If you haven't won her over, she'll move on and wont be bothered. Cant believe I gotta type this info down for some of yall niggas lol

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
2 weeks kulaha :deadpeter:

It's so much fun by week 2 we already smashed so the emotional bond is there for her already. When they come back to you they offering all kinds of coochie no limitations.

:lawd:

You'll lose interest if he didnt engage with you on a mental level. But if you're attracted to the guy, and you like him. You'll be wondering what went wrong. If the girl isnt attracted to you, toss this whole strategy out the window.

You cant be out here ignoring girls you havent even won over. That's just stupid. :dead:

You can after you smashed :ufdup:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It's so much fun by week 2 we already smashed so the emotional bond is there for her already. When they come back to you they offering all kinds of coochie no limitations.

:lawd:

You can after you smashed :ufdup:

Ignoring a woman that is NOT interested in you will not get you laid. I repeat, this method will not get you laid :dead:

Trending

Latest posts