The Dating Game

Remember that go to man I mentioned? She'll use him when you're not around, she'll call him when you say your busy. She doesnt like him, she wont be sleeping with him, she most likely has that nigga friendzoned. And the moment you ring her up, even if shes hanging out with her yes man, she'll drop everything shes doing and ask him to drop her off so she can come be with you. And that's only because she doesnt know when she'll see you next
Masha Allah bro, just one question. Which university did you graduate from? :cosbyhmm:

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
No one has done the two weeks challenge? You take them out show them insane amount of love not to the extent it can be consider "love bombing" but endearing. Two weeks of being treated like a princess to be abruptly dumped for no reason.

You ignore all messages and attempts of contact and pass on the message " She should know what she did " it's a very abusive method but it 100% works not on somali girls but on any other ethnicity it's fool proof.

Somali girls expect this treatment so it's not very effective if you just dip on them they don't give a f*ck

:mjlaugh:

Alluring

Sayonara
@Alluring I think this says enough ❤
You didn’t say no homo :williamswtf:
Here are the emoji’s that I love

😏😳🥵🥴🤪😋😍🥰😘🤣🥺👌🏾🙏🏾👅🤮🍆💦🍑🇸🇴
Do a conspiracy theory on me please daddy :diddyass:
He didn’t have sex so it’s not rape
But are you thick like a farax :diddyass:
I would f*ck that she is hella thick fam and her smile is stunning fam mmhhmm... 💦
As long as she has a fat back then I’m Gucci :diddyass:

I couldn't quote this one because it's a profile post but...

"I just want to show you my maple syrup collection and wanted to put lotion on your ashy skin you think mega big fat “gay”

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It’s a fact though she’s got that good jiggle :diddyass:

tenor.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I hate niggas that play games. In the words of every insta baddie "why would I chase you when I'm the catch."

Its not games, its logic. Pure common sense.

I have no idea how you look like, but I'm assuming you have countless dudes in your dms. You're not responding to most of them, and you're also most likely to respond to a guy who messaged you, "wassup" only once compared to a guy who constantly messages you, "hey-" every other day.
That's just how things are :manny:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
100% Facts

Treat her right for two weeks be her perfect man then out of nowhere leave her for full effect. She will look at every single interaction wondering where she went wrong. It's up to you to choose whether or not you like what you see.

:banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Show her that you're a great person, be yourself. And then immediately go ahead and distant yourself from her. Shit, sometimes I like to take'em to fancy places, show them something different and tada a nigga gone ghost like Casper. But best believe I'm thinking about her lol

Augustus

She will. Unless she has very low self-esteem. A confident woman will immediately move on.

Nothing to do with confidence it's the fear of missing out that makes this so effective. If you were to see all the traits you want of a man and you felt like you weren't putting much effort to pursue aswell the " what if " scenario will play in your head. The min faraaxs ( ugly niggas not included) realise this my market control will be in trouble

:damn:

Augustus

Show her that you're a great person, be yourself. And then immediately go ahead and distant yourself from her. Shit, sometimes I like to take'em to fancy places, show them something different and tada a nigga gone ghost like Casper. But best believe I'm thinking about her lol

It really works I feel like shit for 2 mins then I remember the game is the game

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No one has done the two weeks challenge? You take them out show them insane amount of love not to the extent it can be consider "love bombing" but endearing. Two weeks of being treated like a princess to be abruptly dumped for no reason.

You ignore all messages and attempts of contact and pass on the message " She should know what she did " it's a very abusive method but it 100% works not on somali girls but on any other ethnicity it's fool proof.

Somali girls expect this treatment so it's not very effective if you just dip on them they don't give a f*ck

:mjlaugh:

Why did u pick the name Augustus?

Alluring

Sayonara
Its not games, its logic. Pure common sense.

I have no idea how you look like, but I'm assuming you have countless dudes in your dms. You're not responding to most of them, and you're also most likely to respond to a guy who messaged you, "wassup" only once compared to a guy who constantly messages you, "hey-" every other day.
That's just how things are :manny:
I respond to guys I find attractive or personable. I don't like desperate dudes ofc but if he comes across stand-offish, I assume he isn't interested and quit talking to him.

Trending