The Dating Game

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
20201026_090413.jpg
Get the girl you want, without the hard work.

Amazonian

What tricks best work for you?

How do you know if a girl or guy likes you?

Yall can ask me anything you want about this topic but heres what best works for me. The girl you want is 23 years old. You've only met her today, which means shes been living her life just fine without you for the past 23yrs. Her inbox is full, you don't wanna be another dude left on read. Or worse have your messages archived. Usually if you're a decent looking guy, she'll respond to you if she sees your message. The problem here is maintaining the convo. If you're boring and predictable you'll end up In the no go zone. You wont be getting laid.
Dont message her all the time. Even if you're bored, pretend to be busy. Even if she asks you to hang out, tell her your with some friends. The more requests you turn down, the more interested she'll be in you. When you say no, theres always a simp next door who'll say yes. You dont wanna be that guy. That's her go to man when she cant get what she wants. Establish that dominance and I promise you. You wont have any issues in the dating game.

Alluring

Sayonara

Yall can ask me anything you want about this topic but heres what best works for me. The girl you want is 23 years old. You've only met her today, which means shes been living her life just fine without you for the past 23yrs. Her inbox is full, you don't wanna be another dude left on read. Or worse have your messages archived. Usually if you're a decent looking guy, she'll respond to you if she sees your message. The problem here is maintaining the convo. If you're boring and predictable you'll end up In the no go zone.
Dont message her all the time. Even if you're bored, pretend to be busy. Even if she asks you to hang out, tell her your with some friends. The more requests you turn down, the more interested she'll be in you. When you say no, theres always a simp next door who'll say yes. You dont wanna be that guy. That's her go to man when she cant get what she wants. Establish that dominance and I promise you. You wont have any issues in the dating game.
I hate niggas that play games. In the words of every insta baddie "why would I chase you when I'm the catch."

Yall can ask me anything you want about this topic but heres what best works for me. The girl you want is 23 years old. You've only met her today, which means shes been living her life just fine without you for the past 23yrs. Her inbox is full, you don't wanna be another dude left on read. Or worse have your messages archived. Usually if you're a decent looking guy, she'll respond to you if she sees your message. The problem here is maintaining the convo. If you're boring and predictable you'll end up In the no go zone. You wont be getting laid.
tenor (10).gif

Amazonian

Remember that go to man I mentioned? She'll use him when you're not around, she'll call him when you say you're busy. She doesnt like him, she wont be sleeping with him, she most likely has that nigga friendzoned. And the moment you ring her up, even if shes hanging out with her yes man, she'll drop everything shes doing and ask him to drop her off so she can come be with you. And that's only because she doesnt know when she'll see you next

Last edited:

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
100% Facts

Treat her right for two weeks be her perfect man then out of nowhere leave her for full effect. She will look at every single interaction wondering where she went wrong. It's up to you to choose whether or not you like what you see.

:banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alluring

Sayonara
Nigga this you :russ::pachah1::lolbron:hold this โ€œLโ€ babes
I know yโ€™all see her sweet jiggley booty fam wallahi Trump is a lucky man because Melania Trump has been packing such a sweet ass I wish I was a billionaire I wouldโ€™ve sweeped her over away from Trump :diddyass:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Garen @Shmurda @NotoriusBIG-V2 @Mr.Haggis

I think this says enough

Trending

Latest posts