The dangers of Sufism. Sufis come in

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
This thread is qashiin bismillah. So much lies about Sufi Islam it is disgusting.

First of all, we Sufis are NOT GRAVE WORSHIPERS. We don't worship graves at all.

Second of all, Sufi is not a separate branch of Islam, I am Sufi yet I am also Sunni and Shafrici. It's a way of practicing Islam and not a branch or school of thought.

Third of all, we don't worship anybody other then Allah. Where did that myth come from? The whole point of Sufisum is to get a closer connection with Allah throughout meditation and repeated prayer. Worship anything other them Allah is Haram and against Sufi Islam.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Listen the only Bit of ‘sufi’ I respect is the 4 letters in the name of sheikh abdirahman Cali Sufi. The best Quran Recitor IMo.
That being said, all you mugs need to get ur balls and brains together, edeb ma lihiideene, the only way is the Quran and sunnah and follow the example of the pious predecessors (salaf’s).
It’s a shame that in this day and age some niggas can’t use their own maskaxs and bandwagon, despite drastically slowing down the wagon due to being overweight (which is another curse) yalll to lazy to wash ur ass properly bro.

Listen It’s my duty as a real nigga and being the same race as u to instill common sense & to karbash all the belt hiding big belly babies like @Abdalla who don’t understand simple concepts in the religion. In big 2019 and u still mentioning ‘Sufi’

I ll leave u the wise words famous poem,

nigga go seek knowledge,
reduce your Polyphagia that u may flourish,
U ain’t got no courage,
I’m nin culus the stoppage.

Tukraq

VIP
Listen the only Bit of ‘sufi’ I respect is the 4 letters in the name of sheikh abdirahman Cali Sufi. The best Quran Recitor IMo.
That being said, all you mugs need to get ur balls and brains together, edeb ma lihiideene, the only way is the Quran and sunnah and follow the example of the pious predecessors (salaf’s).
It’s a shame that in this day and age some niggas can’t use their own maskaxs and bandwagon, despite drastically slowing down the wagon due to being overweight (which is another curse) yalll to lazy to wash ur ass properly bro.

Listen It’s my duty as a real nigga and being the same race as u to instill common sense & to karbash all the belt hiding big belly babies like @Abdalla who don’t understand simple concepts in the religion. In big 2019 and u still mentioning ‘Sufi’

I ll leave u the wise words famous poem,

nigga go seek knowledge,
reduce your Polyphagia that u may flourish,
U ain’t got no courage,
I’m nin culus the stoppage.
let me guess you've gone through the UK's wahhabi brainwashing:mjlol:
you do know that sufis follow the Quran and the sunnah and the "salafs"
but don't follow the new bidia innovated sect recently formulated by the young nation Saudi Arabia called salafis(big difference from the salafs):ufdup:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
let me guess you've gone through the UK's wahhabi brainwashing:mjlol:
you do know that sufis follow the Quran and the sunnah and the "salafs"
but don't follow the new bidia innovated sect recently formulated by the young nation Saudi Arabia called salafis(big difference from the salafs):ufdup:
I don’t have a clue what u talking about I follow the salafs which means I’m a salafi kale, come here I just wana talk to you, lifts up my macawiis and finds a thick suun ima give u the Karbaash of your life u will feel the lash. :draketf:

Let me see anyone of you dons on the roadside I ll practise the karbaash on u niggas like I’m ur shitty father that didn’t do he’s job properly:banderas::camby:

Tukraq

VIP
I don’t have a clue what u talking about I follow the salafs which means I’m a salafi kale, come here I just wana talk to you, lifts up my macawiis and finds a thick suun ima give u the Karbaash of your life u will feel the lash. :draketf:
theres a difference in following the salafs and the salafi/salafist ideology and sect:mahubowtf:
what karbaash are you giving if you don't know the difference :noneck:
even sufis follow the prophet sunnah and salafs but salafis are a modern sect created not to long ago(innovation/bida) for the country of Saudi Arabia although they do seem to be funding many mosques in the UK and some of our Somali youngins have fallen for the ideology:shookgabre:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Listen I’m not a imam go to ur masjid and consult the mandem who get paid to do this. Wallahi to be honest, I just felt like abusing Somali odays. That’s all. Ee bashaal.

I just do me and try my best we can all do better but that’s all.

You are Trying to go after sufis because of this fake notion of grave worship they dot worship graves they honor the imams

You don't even follow Islam you follow abdulwahab we follow the prophet and the sunnah
And don't even try to say you follow salaf because the prophet said follow the sunnah not him or the sahaba
How do you follow the sunnah if you don't follow the Prophet. Could you please expand on that point.
With regards to following the Sahaba, it is mentioned in the Qur'an
وَالسّٰبِقُوۡنَ الۡاَوَّلُوۡنَ مِنَ الۡمُهٰجِرِيۡنَ وَالۡاَنۡصَارِ وَالَّذِيۡنَ اتَّبَعُوۡهُمۡ بِاِحۡسَانٍ ۙ رَّضِىَ اللّٰهُ عَنۡهُمۡ وَرَضُوۡا عَنۡه
And of those who led the way - the first of the Emigrants (Muhajirun) and the Helpers (Ansar), and those who followed them in the best possible manner - Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Allah. ( Surah 9 Verse 100)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
How do you follow the sunnah if you don't follow the Prophet. Could you please expand on that point.
With regards to following the Sahaba, it is mentioned in the Qur'an
وَالسّٰبِقُوۡنَ الۡاَوَّلُوۡنَ مِنَ الۡمُهٰجِرِيۡنَ وَالۡاَنۡصَارِ وَالَّذِيۡنَ اتَّبَعُوۡهُمۡ بِاِحۡسَانٍ ۙ رَّضِىَ اللّٰهُ عَنۡهُمۡ وَرَضُوۡا عَنۡه
And of those who led the way - the first of the Emigrants (Muhajirun) and the Helpers (Ansar), and those who followed them in the best possible manner - Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Allah. ( Surah 9 Verse 100)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont @ me you fucking wahabi you take small texts from the quran to justify youre barbarity you fucking wahabi al shabab dogs will not see the day of light in somalia fucking killers

you follow a man you donnt even follow the prophet or the sunnah

and that surah you gave me didnt even tell you to follow the sahaba just about the ones who did at the time of the sahaba

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This thread is qashiin bismillah. So much lies about Sufi Islam it is disgusting.

First of all, we Sufis are NOT GRAVE WORSHIPERS. We don't worship graves at all.

Second of all, Sufi is not a separate branch of Islam, I am Sufi yet I am also Sunni and Shafrici. It's a way of practicing Islam and not a branch or school of thought.

Third of all, we don't worship anybody other then Allah. Where did that myth come from? The whole point of Sufisum is to get a closer connection with Allah throughout meditation and repeated prayer. Worship anything other them Allah is Haram and against Sufi Islam.
dont even bother educating them sahib sufi is a the closest to the real islam then anything else

these wahabi al shabab isis dogs only blow people up and kill them no need to explain anything walalo

me too sahib am sunni shafii i dont diffrentiatie between the two for me sufism is the closes to islam then anything else
slalam alaikum may allah's blessings be with you

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Sxb the only problem I have is the label. I have come across Shias who worship normally. But when I hear Shia I think of a dude stabbing himself in Iraq because a Saxaabas grandson died long ago or in Sufis case a guy in a dress spinning around.

Drop all labels, we are Muslims following Quran and Sunnah.

If you commit shirk, you do it on your own and not under a label.

dont @ me you fucking wahabi you take small texts from the quran to justify youre barbarity you fucking wahabi al shabab dogs will not see the day of light in somalia fucking killers

you follow a man you donnt even follow the prophet or the sunnah

and that surah you gave me didnt even tell you to follow the sahaba just about the ones who did at the time of the sahaba
I correct your mistake and all of a sudden I'm a "fucking wahabi" who doesn't follow the sunnah of the Prophet. When have I said I'm a follower of ibn Abd al-Wahhab. Stop making such assumptions. Classic red herring fallacy

With regards to the ayah I referenced, you're either ignorant of its tafsir or you're just being intellectually dishonest. The Qur'an and sunnah are the main sources of evidence in Islam. So I don't see why you have a problem with me quoting from it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I correct your mistake and all of a sudden I'm a "fucking wahabi" who doesn't follow the sunnah of the Prophet. When have I said I'm a follower of ibn Abd al-Wahhab. Stop making such assumptions. Classic red herring fallacy
With regards to the ayah I referenced, you're either ignorant of its tafsir or you're just being intellectually dishonest.
The Qur'an and sunnah are the main sources of evidence in Islam. So I don't see why you have a problem with me quoting from it.
i read the hadith so what?

:noneck: nothing about following the sahaba just that the people at the time followed the sahaba, you are either misquoting to appeal to the salafi belief or just woefully stupid
either way you are wrong about the hadith

anyhow never misquote a small text this is what salafi wahabi fake muslims do to justify their barabrity against innocents and muslims
never take any small text toos eriously islam is more then that akhi

read the entire surah akhi then understand the entire message, sorry about the whole thing thought you where another bastard saudi wahabi killer

salam alaikum

Timo Jareer and proud

dont even bother educating them sahib sufi is a the closest to the real islam then anything else

these wahabi al shabab isis dogs only blow people up and kill them no need to explain anything walalo

me too sahib am sunni shafii i dont diffrentiatie between the two for me sufism is the closes to islam then anything else
slalam alaikum may allah's blessings be with you
Thanks bro. I just hate it when people think we do that you know? Especially Somalis since most of our families where sufi less then 50 years ago. It's extremely disrespectful to our ancestors.

Timo Jareer and proud

Sxb the only problem I have is the label. I have come across Shias who worship normally. But when I hear Shia I think of a dude stabbing himself in Iraq because a Saxaabas grandson died long ago or in Sufis case a guy in a dress spinning around.

Drop all labels, we are Muslims following Quran and Sunnah.

If you commit shirk, you do it on your own and not under a label.
I agree. I am Muslim before anything of course. Sufi is just a way of practicing. Other then meditation and extra prayers, I follow everything exactly the same as other Sunni Muslims

Nin-culus

Laandheer
no1 on this forums is knowledgeable enough to talk about the deen go pray your salahs in jumuah and repent ur sins and be the best muslim u can be u wankers

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Ibn Abdul Wahhab believed that only him and his followers were Muslim.
Do you agree with Ibn Abdul Wahhab?

He believed that anyone who engaged in any form of idol worship committed major shirk--which does take you out of Islam--so to an extent yes.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
A lot of my family say they're Sufi and they define it as "being spiritually elevated" and going to the masjid frequently and praying non-stop. However, I've come across too many self-proclaiming Muslims on the internet who use the Sufi label as a sort of "chilled back" version of Islam that involves intentionally misinterpreting Islam to fit their hipster agenda and let's not forget the grave-worshipping folks whom try to justify their paganistic behaviors using the label as well. Can you blame me of being skeptical of the movement? It comes across as a very disingenuous and corrupted form of Islam.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
A lot of my family say they're Sufi and they define it as "being spiritually elevated" and going to the masjid frequently and praying non-stop. However, I've come across too many self-proclaiming Muslims on the internet who use the Sufi label as a sort of "chilled back" version of Islam that involves intentionally misinterpreting Islam to fit their hipster agenda and let's not forget the grave-worshipping folks whom try to justify their paganistic behaviors using the label as well. Can you blame me of being skeptical of the movement? It comes across as a very disingenuous and corrupted form of Islam.
you keep equating sufis to grave worship when most sunnis dont do that thats just wahabi propoganda,
most of the graves wahabis destroyed where the graves of the companions and the sahaba of the prophet in saudia arabia

just becosue we keep the graves of the saints doesnt mean we worship them in somalia we hold the graves of yusuf ibn al kawneyn the inventor of the wadad script and even the supposed shikh isaaq and darood which am sure youre ok with becosue their arab and youre a wahabi

also no one proclaims themselves as sufis, most of my family are sufis so i follow my parents and their parents also sufiesm is a way for me to be clsoer to allah
I am Sunni and Shafrici and i am also sufi It's a way of practicing Islam for us nothing else not a school or a seperate branch of islam like wahabiya

Trending

Latest posts